Kokos Goldfish Forum
Mikey

Metroplex is back on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007R5M89C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_w4UQwbVWM3YNF

I remember that it hasn't been available through Amazon for the longest time now! However, it is now back on their site with prime shipping!!

Yay? I'm a new fishkeeper and I don't even know what this stuff does, but if experienced fishkeepers are jumping for joy - then so am I!

Yay? I'm a new fishkeeper and I don't even know what this stuff does, but if experienced fishkeepers are jumping for joy - then so am I!

well it was available elsewhere online but if you have prime you can get it in 2 days in an emergency :) it is mainly used I have seen on here for dropsy, however, there are other times it will be used as well. Always good to be prepared with medicine if something does happen to pop up.

It's a good med to have on hand in case something goes wrong, and if you are able to get it I definitely suggest having it in reserve just in case (it isn't always easy to find at a local store and the big chains don't seem to carry it). It's a form of antibiotic that works really well for a lot of the problems that may come up in fish. Mikey mentioned dropsey, but I believe another common reason is for secondary infections that pop up when treating for parasites/flukes. 

I see. Well I don't really have the extra $10 right now, but maybe next time around. Thanks for the info :)

well it was available elsewhere online but if you have prime you can get it in 2 days in an emergency :) it is mainly used I have seen on here for dropsy, however, there are other times it will be used as well. Always good to be prepared with medicine if something does happen to pop up.

I thought you were talking about Seachem Prime, not Amazon Prime.

All makes sense now! :rolleyes:

I thought you were talking about Seachem Prime, not Amazon Prime.

All makes sense now! :rolleyes:

:teehee

Kensfish.com is also a great place to shop for Seachem products and many other things (like Repashy and NLS).  I bought some stuff on black friday last year (he had a coupon code so I splurged).  Maybe not the best place for a single small item like Amazon prime is good for (albeit metroplex there is 5.40 plus priority shipping to me is similar price to Amazon price).  My package came super fast especially considering it was black friday.  I think it came within 2 days of me ordering and it was sent USPS priority.  Just FWIW I was really happy and will buy from there again.  (Perhaps I will do an online vendor review now...)

Little high, no ?? (@ $10)

I always get it from this guy.. he delivers in 2-3 days

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Seachem-Metronidazole-5-gram-Aquarium-Bacterial-Parasite-Medication-Treatment-/261649838951

$7.89 + free expedite ship

& 10%OFF when buying 3+ items

Edited by 210 Oranda

I find its often a good idea to check eBay before you buy from Amazon. Saki Hikari pellets are about $21 on Amazon but about $16 on eBay.