Kokos Goldfish Forum
FishyMandy

My Bedroom Buddies (pic heavy)

So....It was bound to happen sooner or later! I now have a 50gallon tank in my bedroom. Because I feel so in love with Kolo and Stumpy I wanted to see them inside and from side view but there is no room in my main tank...so here is the tank and my beautiful babies...apart from being calico neither are what I would have normally been drawn to in the shop...I never thought I'd get a pearlie...just thought they weren't for me! And I love long graceful tails...Stumpy just has a little stump of a tail! But nonetheless these two caught my heart and now they are bunking with me!

Still got some work to do on their tank...Lie getting a light and maybe some more fake plants..I don't think I'll put any live plants in this one..have enough in my main tank and betta tank lol. Want to put a background on the tank too. 

I'm using one of my old canister filters and put some media in from my main tank so hopefully it will cycle quickly

PegAC1B.jpg

N8FqCz6.jpg

sGNGfhl.jpg

mLPYZFj.jpg

ffzUOAn.jpg

5mhIkb8.jpg

5mhIkb8.jpg

PegAC1B.jpg

0ewGJk5.jpg

M9reXfm.jpg

ibt7Ku6.jpg

YDCKcw9.jpg

TYQJBes.jpg

2iS0bzP.jpg

7DY2RS9.jpg

MvPKpBA.jpg

f5dwaoT.jpg

mn7no6O.jpg

p7vBwq5.jpg

8tuewJ2.jpg

m2EWARA.jpg

Cuties! :thumb:

I love having my tank in my bedroom! :D

Having a tank in the bedroom is nice. You get to go to sleep and wake up to the fishies. :)  I used to have one in my bedroom until I moved here and they said no fish tank on the second floor. It's been an adjustment not having the water noises to go to sleep to. They are very soothing. 

Looks great Mandy!!!!!

My tanks are in my bedroom, as well. I have a very noisy air pump that I need to replace but in here my family can't feed them because they "look hungry" or turn off their lights or air pump when they find them "annoying". I can ensure their well being here so I'll tolerate the noise for now! Nice tank and fishies!

I just love that Pearly thats right I said it... :rofl

Adorable fish!

love em! :panana

I agree with Koko....I LOVE the Pearly!!!! :thumbup2:

Thanks everyone!

Koko I never thought I'd be this in love with a pearly! They always kind of freaked me out...but little Kolo has stolen my heart and dragged me over to the pearly side for sure!

Love the bedroom tanks, what better way to enjoy the fish. I also love the pearlscale as i've only owned one over the years and yours is much nicer. Good luck and enjoy.

Edited by jetman73

How fun, more fish! That pearl is going to be a beauty when it grows bigger.