Kokos Goldfish Forum
Ajnk17

I just couldn't help myself...

I should never go to my LFS again... I left with a couple plants.. and another fish... :Jig:  Their goldfish selection has improved so much over the last few months! I just couldn't resist. My "logical" thinking and mostly my explanation to Mike was the fact that we just upgraded the tank so now we have/had some extra room for another fish. :teehee I can't wait to see him with the others, but for now its quarantine time.

So here is the latest addition: Butterfly calico telescope. No name yet!

d1d7c370-4785-4531-a8cb-d4d031375228_zps

1cd08fb8-6daf-4d12-8b4c-cb041eeeab5e_zps

DSC00198_zpsjtwktblu.jpg

AHHH He is so beautiful!!! I'm so jealous. Calico Butterfly is my dream fish but they are so hard to find here @_@

Love watching little fish grow. Be sure to post a lot of pictures.

Oh I like him :thumbs:

Very nice butterfly. I bet he will look even cooler as he matures.

Adorable fish!

AHHH He is so beautiful!!! I'm so jealous. Calico Butterfly is my dream fish but they are so hard to find here @_@

This is the first time I have seen any in my area. I couldn't resist!!

So cute! :heart

Thanks!

Love watching little fish grow. Be sure to post a lot of pictures.

I'm sure I will post a few. :teehee

Oh I like him :thumbs:

Me too! I'm hoping it will be an uneventful QT.

Very nice butterfly. I bet he will look even cooler as he matures.

Thanks! I will be very happy if he does, but definitely content if he doesn't change much.

Edited by Ajnk17

So cute! It reminds me of my fish Tricycle :teehee Oh yeah you were lured in by it's cute fishy powers! :P

Adorable fish!

Thank you!

So cute! It reminds me of my fish Tricycle :teehee Oh yeah you were lured in by it's cute fishy powers! :P

:rofl I really was. There was no way I was leaving without him. :D

Wow! What a beauty! That tail... Did you get him at A World of Fish? I can't even look at their goldfish section anymore because it'll tempt me and I have absolutely no room anymore. 

Wow! What a beauty! That tail... Did you get him at A World of Fish? I can't even look at their goldfish section anymore because it'll tempt me and I have absolutely no room anymore. 

I did! Don't go there!!  :rofl3 I wanted to wait awhile to get another one, but that didn't happen. Seriously though, there were so many I wanted to bring home with me. They had a few more calico butterflies left and a couple red/orange and black ones..

I did! Don't go there!!  :rofl3 I wanted to wait awhile to get another one, but that didn't happen. Seriously though, there were so many I wanted to bring home with me. They had a few more calico butterflies left and a couple red/orange and black ones..

I need to make sure to take Andy with me next time I go back so he keeps me from buying more than I go in for.  :rofl

I plan on getting some sort of catfish to go with my ctenopoma, and maybe one more balloon molly. But no goldfish for me.  :SmackBottom:

Oh, did they ask you if you're a fish club member? You get a discount for being a member. I found that out last time I went.  :greenbanana:

Those EYES!!!!!! :wub:

Beautiful!!!!

That lil' goldie is SUCH a Cutie Pie!!!!!

Awe so cute. He looks exactly like my calico butterfly tele Kramer! Congrats on the new fishy :)

Yay!!! That's going to be one awesome fish! :clapping:

I would've done the same thing. 2

Oh, did they ask you if you're a fish club member? You get a discount for being a member. I found that out last time I went.  :greenbanana:

For their membership or another one? I signed up for their membership the time before last and that saves 10% off fish and plants!

Thanks everyone! I am really happy I got him. I'm going to start on salt and prazi either tonight or tomorrow. It looks like he might have some issues with flukes.

For their membership or another one? I signed up for their membership the time before last and that saves 10% off fish and plants!

Thanks everyone! I am really happy I got him. I'm going to start on salt and prazi either tonight or tomorrow. It looks like he might have some issues with flukes.

Minnesota Aquarium Society members get a discount. 

Minnesota Aquarium Society members get a discount. 

Really? They've never mentioned that to me.. :glare: They owe me... :lol3

Well thank you for telling me!

Edited by Ajnk17

At least I think that's what the guy meant by fish club membership.  :teehee

Such a looker!

Cutie!!!

I lived in Minneapolis (Chaska) for a few years and I LOVED A World of Fish!  I wish I could go back for a visit! :)