Kokos Goldfish Forum
Helen

why does this never happen to me?

well, at least i would have been better prepared with 2 spare 120 gallon tanks.. why did this not happen to me? i regularly by from ebay..  NOT FAIR :rofl :rofl 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzPSmX9ivIU

:rofl I saw this earlier and couldn't stop laughing 

I'd probably be jumping for joy at the same time has having no idea what to do with them if that had happened to me :rofl

:rofl

There's a news article to go with that video. Turns out the delivery driver messed up and they were for a pet store further along his journey.

:rofl could you imagine, botched delivery or not? :krazy:

i am not sure they were all tropical fish either. some seemed the correct size and wriggle as goldfish. i still would have been happy to receive them :rofl

excellent opportunity to bust out the hoses and start filling the tanks again..  :teehee

Yep, a few of the goldies woulda somehow gotten "misplaced" before the delivery guy returned to pick up the package!!!!!!

i am not sure they were all tropical fish either. some seemed the correct size and wriggle as goldfish. i still would have been happy to receive them :rofl

excellent opportunity to bust out the hoses and start filling the tanks again..  :teehee

:bingo:

Thats just an awesome mess up... Yeah why doesnt happen to fish ppl... Come on UPS get the right house... FISHY HOUSE!!! :rofl

Oh my god I am dead! :rofl3

My family and friends wouldn't even question it, the'd be like, "Don't lie, you know you ordered them."  :rofl2

Note to whoever gets Helen in the Xmas Exchange:

She wants 40+ fish .   . . . . :hoho

HAHAHA!

So glad the fish didn't die and got delivered to the right place.

Edited by Hidr

Photo of the week winner!

Pic of the week poll #18