Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Sign in to follow this  
begemi

Wormer Plus as prevention treatment for fry

11 posts in this topic

Hi there,

Could anyone advise me on wether Wormer Plus would be sutable for fry goldfish? I read that I should start my fry anti-fluke treatment when they reach their second week. Thanks for answering!

Well, thank you for nothing, I guess

Can you tell us the ingredients in Wormer Plus?

I have used Wormer Plus as it was recommended as PraziPro can be fairly expensive and difficult to come by in the UK

I have used Wormer Plus as it was recommended as PraziPro can be fairly expensive and difficult to come by in the UK

I found it on ebay and amazon.co.uk. I don't know what quantity is to be used but you're probably right that it is expensive for it is only 5gr packages. I tried to order some from amazon.com but they wouldn't ship it abroad so I'll just get this for now and wait till a friend comes back for Christmas or another holiday and brings me prazi pro. Any ideas how much I should use on the fry?

I'll check if they have them listed on the official website and will post them here

I'll check if they have them listed on the official website and will post them here

It cotains 50mg/g Flubendazole. I'm going to contact the company directly to find out how much I should use on fry.

I found it on ebay and amazon.co.uk. I don't know what quantity is to be used but you're probably right that it is expensive for it is only 5gr packages. I tried to order some from amazon.com but they wouldn't ship it abroad so I'll just get this for now and wait till a friend comes back for Christmas or another holiday and brings me prazi pro. Any ideas how much I should use on the fry?

It comes with a little measuring spoon so I would just use the amount recommended

If that's the only active ingredient, it should be fine.

I use it on fry without problem :)

I use it on fry without problem :)

Hi Kate! Can you tell me how much do you put when you treat your fry? It says in the instructions 0,5ml is to be used for 30 gallons.