Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
koko

Got a Question about the Forum?

32 posts in this topic

Can I change the name of a topic? I want to change the one I made in Goldfish Blogs since I've realized someone else has the same one and I get easily confused LOL

Can I change the name of a topic? I want to change the one I made in Goldfish Blogs since I've realized someone else has the same one and I get easily confused LOL

sure, post me the link and what you want the new topic to be, and i will change it for you :)

sure, post me the link and what you want the new topic to be, and i will change it for you :)

Thanks Helen!

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/120873-my-goldfish-journey/

Let's see can you make it "My Golden Adventure" ? :teehee

Thanks Helen!

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/120873-my-goldfish-journey/

done :)

Thanks a bunch :D

Thanks Helen!

done :)

:hi5

Oh oh, not Facebook. It's awful! The day Kokos migrates to that particular data seller's platform is the day I leave and never come back. I'm no one in particular and Kokos won't miss me, but there is more than a small subset of people who refuse to use Facebook or any social media, and wouldn't follow you there. The ability to read this site without a membership, alone, is valuable.

here here! I quit Facebook ages ago when they started to mine their data.