Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
begemi

Hello everyone!

Hi!

I registered over the weekend and decided today is good day to join in with a quick introduction of myself. My name is Maria and I'm from the capital of Bulgaria which is not Bucarest but Sofia. I'm a newbie to serious hobbist goldfish keeping. I'm also a proud owner of two butterfly telescopes (I will try to upload some pics of them at some point) named Rory and Goggles. I've had them for about 3 months now, doing my best to keep them alive and provide the best conditions in terms of water quality and food so that they would live a long and happy life. I hope my membership will help me to accomplish that. So don't be surprised by the avalanche of posts with questions I'll be throwing your way once I've got the hang of it and found my way around the forum.

I like almost all breeds of goldfish though telescopes and ranchus are probably my favourite. Not really a fan of way too genetically- modified goldies with pompons and wierd appendiges growing on their heads...anyway...To me goldfish are creatures of extraordinary beauty and character. So, I guess this would do for a proper introduction

Looking forward to learning many new things and interacting with you guys!

Welcome to Kokos!!!!!

Thanks!

Hello there! Welcome to Koko's :)

Hi & welcome! Some of the prettiest fish I've seen have been butterfly telescopes. :)

Glad to have you with us.