Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tuba Toothpaste

Has anybody ever bought fish from goldfishnet?

So I think I bought a fish at the auction last night but I'm a little confused about how it works lol

So I registered with the site after finding an oranda that I absolutely fell in love with, and I clicked the "snatch-it" button to buy it without bidding.

http://imgur.com/Olx850Y

Now when I click on "bid history" this comes up, so I think I did get it:

http://imgur.com/G7z6Fq1

But my question now is, how do I pay for it? I thought I would get an email or something but I haven't gotten one yet. Will I get an email after the auction ends on Sunday night? I've read the Terms and Conditions a bunch of times but didn't really find any answers.

If anybody has experience ordering fish from this site and knows how it works, I'd really appreciate some help!  :D

I don't know, but I'm curious to find out.  They have some of the best looking fish I've seen anywhere online :)

I've bought many fish from Goldfishnet over the years. Tommy, the guy who owns the site, will contact you (by phone, usually) within a day or two of auction's end to take your payment info and give you general information.

Then you'll receive tracking info when your fish is shipped, so you can follow its journey to you. :)

I've always been very happy with my fish from Tommy. He's a great seller with lovely goldfish.

Good to know.  I've been lurking there every Wednesday evening :rofl

I was confused too when I bought there. I think I sent an email asking what to do next and he called me to take payment.

I've bought many fish from Goldfishnet over the years. Tommy, the guy who owns the site, will contact you (by phone, usually) within a day or two of auction's end to take your payment info and give you general information.

Then you'll receive tracking info when your fish is shipped, so you can follow its journey to you. :)

I've always been very happy with my fish from Tommy. He's a great seller with lovely goldfish.

Ohh okay! I guess I'll just wait for his call then. Thank you so much!

I'm so excited about my new fishy!