Kokos Goldfish Forum
GoldenSpoiledRotten

Goldfish Needle Felting

Big Boy looks great!! :D

I may be able to. I haven't done one before, so it would definitely be a challenge!

My price list is on the previous page, so be sure to take a look. :) And please get your parent's permission, since you are under 18.

kk I may see if I can after Christmas :)

that looks awesome!!! cant wait to see my red/orange Telescope eye ;)

Real nice! I bet they'll sell.

Thank you!

I have sold these to quite a few members, and I'm really glad since a lot of the time it is a member's current fish or even a fish that had passed on. I really love doing the memorial pieces since it allows me to give a bit of someone's pet back to them. 

I have to tell you - I was driving through a drive through and the gal at the window gushed over how adorable my goldfish rear view mirror charm was. She thought it was great and very well made :)

Aww! Thank you for that, Taryl. :heart It really gives me confidence in my work when others praise it like that.

77399cbe412495631670a4a508629a26.jpg2bc99e75cec7e6e2a779f798885af45a.jpge861fb4cdbb38bb98e77ff4bc2e36611.jpg1ca2176eeb0a69d4dd082e492b0ba5cc.jpg

Oranda cartoon plush: $30.00 + Shipping

Is this guy still available? And if not, could i maybe request one? I read that you don't like commissions, but I'm very undemanding! I just would love to see my fishies.

77399cbe412495631670a4a508629a26.jpg2bc99e75cec7e6e2a779f798885af45a.jpge861fb4cdbb38bb98e77ff4bc2e36611.jpg1ca2176eeb0a69d4dd082e492b0ba5cc.jpg

Oranda cartoon plush: $30.00 + Shipping

Is this guy still available? And if not, could i maybe request one? I read that you don't like commissions, but I'm very undemanding! I just would love to see my fishies.

That one is definitely still available.

Also, I have warmed up to commissions a little. Knowing that everyone likes them so much is something that really makes them worthwhile. So if you would like either that one or one of your fish, please PM me and we can talk about it. :heart

I have a new project for sale!

A calico single tailed fish. I am asking $40 plus shipping to anywhere in the world.

ecebe64dbedaa12448dda586623f0b2f.jpgc4bcf88125194e8237ec5c9195be38c0.jpgdddf37f88e93af6242e468ac00881f0c.jpgecb9949d166155d7fa0fc42f6ac92c7b.jpg

Wow pretty!

GORGEOUS!!!!!

Wow love the one you did for Shelly!!! Looks great :D

I made all three of those! :teehee Shelly is collecting my artwork! :heart 

Thanks! :heart

That's so cool :D They are beautiful

I want to try and have you make my sunfish for me as a memorial. But... I know it'll be complicated so I have to save up enough money to make it worth your while.  :teehee Maybe after the holidays when money isn't earmarked for things. 

Edited by goldfishgirl82

Whenever you're ready, Crystal, just let me know. :heart:hug

----

I just want to put this out there now for everyone:

I personally really enjoy doing memorial commissions. It's a really beautiful thing to me to be able to recreate fish in memory, and every time someone asks for a memorial commission it is a personal honor that you'd allow me to bring back a bit of a lost animal family member. 

Edited by ChelseaM

Thats great because I have a couple I'd love to have a memorial of sometime

Whenever you're ready, I am too.