Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Fish Of Gold

Kitty on Petco's cat tower playland

15 posts in this topic

Kitty sits calm and quiet in her stroller or shopping cart while at the pet store.....that is until..... we get to the cat tower scratching post isle! Then she climbs right out so she can climb, play and explore the various fun cat trees :teehee

It's not in the video, but when it is time to go, she acts just like a child not wanting to leave a playground to go home. :rofl That is my Fiancé pushing the stroller. I told him to wait a minute as I got ready around the corner with the video camera, then gave him the OK to come into the cat isle pushing Kitty in her stroller. :P

Awe, That is too cute.  Love it.  That's your cat?  Very pretty. :)  Do you wheel your cat around stores a lot?  What happens when your cat see's a dog or a dog sees your cat in the pet store?  So did your Kitty pick out a play ground to take home? hehehe

Edited by 4prettyfish

Looks like Kitty is on a leash :yeah:

Awe, That is too cute.  Love it.  That's your cat?  Very pretty. :)  Do you wheel your cat around stores a lot?  What happens when your cat see's a dog or a dog sees your cat in the pet store?  So did your Kitty pick out a play ground to take home? hehehe

Yep that is my kitty :D Yeah we take her to the pet stores a lot. She loves riding in the cart or her stroller :) She ignores the dogs, she couldn't care less unless one sticks his nose in her stroller or cart then she will hiss or growl. We keep a good eye and ear on the dogs in the store from coming to close, especially big dogs. The little dogs aren't bad because they don't even see her up in there LOL. If there are a lot of dogs around we will just zip up the front of her stroller or her cat carrier when she is in the shopping cart. But we mostly leave them open and she stays inside....most of the time anyway. :teehee

We did let her pick her cat pole out from PetSmart one day a couple years ago. She was always going up on the towers at every visit to the store so we decided to buy her one and let her pick it out. We tested it by walking by and letting her climb on the one she liked best. They were all lined up in a row so she walked across a few and settled in one with "Cuddle Cups" on it. We then took her off and walked by them again to see if she chose the same one which she did. In the end it came down to a certain kind but there were 2 different colors. Off White and Brown/Tan. She kept going to brown/tan so that is the style and color we bought for her.

Kitty in her cuddle cup cat tower

102_0553.jpg

Looks like Kitty is on a leash :yeah:

Yeah we have her on a leash and in an escape proof cat harness called the Mynwood Cat Jacket. We ordered it online. They come in your own cat's personal size measurements and in so many colors and patterns! She has several of them, her first harness she got was when she was 8 weeks old. She took to the harness very well. ;) I even had it made to be reflective for at night for safety.

Here is where I bought the Mynwood Cat Jacket from in case anyone is interested. :whistle

For Cats AND Dogs too!

http://mynwoodcatjackets.com/

Edited by Fish Of Gold

I loved hearing your story. Thanks for sharing.  I bet the employees know her when all of you go to Petco/Petsmart.  That's a great idea that your prepared for something to happen by zipping up  her enclosed area.  Lpve her photo with her sleeping in her cat tree/bed/toy. :)

My cat has never shown in interest in those things. I have a small one and she never uses it.  It collects hair and junk. lol

This is such a cute story!! I wish my cats were leash trained but they refuse to do it :o

We got a tree from Kitty Mansions website just yesterday. My cats love their other tree so we got one that was bigger with more beds and platforms because the other was hard to share :)

Your baby is so cute cuddled in the cup!! I love that the cat got to pick it out. It's not often you get to say that :teehee

That's adorable, like taking a toddler to a new play structure. What a well behaved kitty!

L33T sleeps in our garage, it has a cat door - and he prefers a high rise.

I like to say he puts the high in high-tech. Someday he'll own Silicon Valley, but for now he's content to sleep on top of some of its boxes.

L33T_HighTechPenthouse.jpg

Here's Laser Kitty 

This was awesome, thanks for sharing!

Don't worry :teehee your kitty isn't a spoiled princess :rofl

But the cutest one ever :wub: and so well behaved! This is a great thread! :D

It's great Love it! :heart

So adorable! I wish I would of started taking my cats places when they were younger so they could do this! I love how you let her pick one out. ☺️

Very cute!!!!!

Great story - & adorable cat! :)