Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jeana727

Coralife Super Luft Pump! (Good customer service)!

I used to have regular air pumps with my aquariums but I like water features & was constantly readjusting stuff & still not getting the features to work like I wanted them to!! My hubby got me a Coralife SuperLuft pump! WoW, this thing was perfect!!  I could run several features easily. It was rather warm but just figured that was the way it was. I have had it a couple years & it works perfectly (while still hot to the touch).

For some reason I decided the other day to call their customer service number & inquire. I got SUCH a nice guy & told him about the always being hot thing. He asked a few questions to make sure I had it properly hooked up & all was fine. He asked it I had my receipt so I grabbed the box which was stored under my tank (I usually keep receipts in the box for my fish stuff) but it wasn't there. He told me to just box it up & send it to his attention & he would just replace it!!  What great customer service! I boxed it up & took it to the post office & had it sent with a thingee that just lets me know the delivery was made...(I didn't do signature required since  he was helping me out so well without MY receipt! & all!)

I am awaiting my new one. I doubt it'll take to long!

(((My tank seems weird with just the 2 AC110s running & no other bubble stuff!!!)))

Just wanted to let ya'll know so if you were trying to decide on a air pump....that Coralife backs up their products!!

Edited by Jeana727

Woohoo! I called him today to see that it got to him & all (I knew it had been delivered to the manufacture). He said that yess he HAD received it & looked on his computer & told me it looked like I should receive my brand new one today!  Woohoo!!  Waiting for it!!!!

Got it! Right on time!!

Hooked it up.....the 2 Dragon bubblers are breathing, the bubble wall & bubble ball are going!!  And I'm a happy camper!!! :thumbup2:

Well...just for the record...this one is quite hot to the touch as well :thud I did some research & this is often expressed by people that own them, though it seemd there are no issues with it. (The odd thing is it would seem that the nice customer service guy would have HAD to be aware of it!!)

Oh well, I have a brand new pump!!!

Edited by Jeana727