Kokos Goldfish Forum
r0adki1l

Hello from BC Canada

Hello all. I am the other half of SageBear. We recently found Nagosi in a LFS and he is honestly one of the first gold fish to actually catch my eye. Sage has wanted a GF for quite awhile but we haven't had a spare tank and honestly I'm not big on them, plus she keeps talking herself out of them by coming home with other animals lol. Anyways I had not really told her about wanting Nagosi so she had mentioned to someone about him and the next morning when I had secretly planned on going to get him. He was purchased and brought home by this nice Young lady that didn't even have him 12 hours. Long story short I messaged her after she said she was willing to part with him so that night I took Sage for a drive without telling her what or where we were going. We walked in and she was like "oh sweet we get to see him" that's when I handed over the cash for him and she realized we were buying him and taking him home. ️ (big brownie points ) Nagosi had an eventful few days, surrendered to LFS and then 2 moves in one day. He is adapting well and looking healthy as can be.

https://vimeo.com/124972383

Excuse the crappy vid. He is in a 20g holding tank until I get our 30long re siliconed and spray painted. Hopefully have him in it tomorrow or the next day.

Edited by r0adki1l

Hello :hi  Welcome to Koko's :)

I really love the patterns on your fish! Congrats on getting Nagosi ;)

Great intro! Lol I think you covered all the salient points... Including the part where I promised to stop pushing for goldies when you let me bring the bunny home ????

For those who don't know, I love goldfish, and I've always wanted them in my bedroom. R0adki1l showed me the gorgeous goldy in a badly overstocked tank in the LFS, so I messaged a wonderful girl I know here who just got a 180gal and I knew would be interested. She grabbed him of course, I was happy he was in a better home...I was stoked to get to meet her in person and see her GORGEOUS tanks, and then the beat part, she had agreed to let us take nagosi! ????

Beat surprise ever! Can't wait to get him properly set up, big guy has stopped thrashing and freaking our, he's beautiful ❤❤

Please excuse the typos! On my phone and not good at it yet ????

Hello and Welcome.  Loved your introduction and your new fish is beautiful.

:hi

and

:welcome

I love your new fish!  His black tail stripes are unique :)

Welcome to Koko's!!!!!

Fish is beautiful!  And hi from BC Canada too! :thumbup2:

:hi Roadki1l is a funny user name :teehee but it was really cute how your surprised Sage :heart

And your goldie is very pretty :heart

But now we need bunny pics :D

:welcome