EdgarTheFish

The Bromance (Pic Heavy!)

13 posts in this topic

Spookie Monster (AKA Spookie) is my 3 year old DSH tabby. He has had neurological damage since I got him at 4 weeks old, luckily it didn't mess up his brain so much as his motor function. Even though he's blind in one eye and lacks depth perception he gets along pretty well. His bro-boo is Jason Bond (AKA Mr.Smooth) my 8 year old DSH tuxedo. They fight, sleep, eat, and even use the litter box together. They also take turns hanging out with the ladies (my other two cats). Spookie is usually the wing-man in those cases though!. 

the%20boys%204_zpstq7f6cnx.jpg

20150325_202832_zpsm3ck8rrc.jpg

the%20boys%207_zpssb0q5oh2.jpg

the%20boys%208_zpsuoqgdqj0.jpgthe%20boys%209_zps3xgfdxew.jpgthe%20boys%2012_zps6jmlsu0t.jpgthe%20boys%205_zpshcwszgji.jpgthe%20boys%206_zpsayhkdo3h.jpgthe%20boys%202_zps0svrlde9.jpgthe%20boys%201_zpslfvyl1ud.jpgthe%20boys%2010_zpsjcg5tjie.jpgthe%20boys%203_zpsqnxdufea.jpg

Love the pics. I miss having a kitty. Everyone in the house is allergic including myself. :thumbdown

Awww they are so sweet and your tabby in the first picture is just so derpy :):D

Awww they are so sweet and your tabby in the first picture is just so derpy :):D

Thanks! He is permanently derpy because of his physical damage and scars, his ears had to be sewn up (like some people do for doberman pincher puppies) because he had almost no skin on the top of his head as a kitten. Now his ears are crooked and his face is pulled on the one side by scar tissue. 

[062_zpsfe20376f.jpg[/url]

018_zps2ade5c8b.jpg

Edited by ETF_Ava

Your kitties are very cute! Spookie looks adorable with his big ears though ;) Reminds me of those African Serval house cats

post-24234-0-61625900-1428633742_thumb.j

I love the picture of the cats all lined up on the chairs looking outside :wub:

Thanks! He is permanently derpy because of his physical damage and scars, his ears had to be sewn up (like some people do for doberman pincher puppies) because he had almost no skin on the top of his head as a kitten. Now his ears are crooked and his face is pulled on the one side by scar tissue.  [062_zpsfe20376f.jpg[/url]018_zps2ade5c8b.jpg
I think it just makes him look even cuter :)

Oh my gosh look at those cuties!! :heart:

Those pictures are wonderful.  I too like the one of them lined up, looking outside.

You captured some fun photo's.  Love the sitting in chairs a lot, the spooning,  and paw hugging photo's.  Your cats must be fun to watch as the mingle together.  I have one elderly kitty. :)

These are great photos! Your cats are all adorable! I love the first photo, the one where it looks like they're hugging, and the ones where they're in the chairs looking outside. Is the one on the left in the last photo a Siamese? 

Edited by goldfishgirl82

These are great photos! Your cats are all adorable! I love the first photo, the one where it looks like they're hugging, and the ones where they're in the chairs looking outside. Is the one on the left in the last photo a Siamese? 

Yes, that is one of my two females, Snowball aka Lil'B (she was bottle fed and is a Little B!) 

You captured some fun photo's.  Love the sitting in chairs a lot, the spooning,  and paw hugging photo's.  Your cats must be fun to watch as the mingle together.  I have one elderly kitty. :)

They are fun to watch, they love to play-fight, luckily it never gets out of hand, they get along too well. Here's a video of them hanging out, or rather, what we have to deal with if they aren't asleep or eating hehe