Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
schoolie

Moving -- Free 48gallon setup

Unfortunately,  I'm moving and can't take this tank with me.  I ordered a custom truvu tank which is around 48.5 gallons, 36"L x 19"D x 17"H

.  The stand is a very sturdy stand that I built from scratch.  I built an LED lighting system.  It has two Eheim classic 2217 filters and a TMV Vecton 20W UV sterilizer.  Currently has one ECR ranchu named Buster, with swim bladder issues (stays on the bottom).   The ranchu has received antibiotivcs and anti parasitic medication, and is disease free.     If anybody in the SF bay area is interested in this setup, it's yours for free. 

Here's a picture when I first set up the tank.  I'll post more pictures of the tank, if anybody is interested

IMG_4474.JPGk with us.  Custom

Beautiful tank.  Someone will be very lucky!

Gorgeous tank!!!!!

Thanks Heidi and Susanne! 

Sorry about all of the typos in the original post, but the UV sterilizer is a TMC Vecton 600 25W, with bulb replaced in December.  I also will pass on a metric tonne of other fish supplies, including HOB filters, filter media, food, etc.

Fingers crossed. I just PM'd him.

Matthew has asked me not to adopt Buster, so he's still looking for a good home. 

Did anyone ever take you up on this FINTASTIC deal????

(And something is a little off with your Ben Franklin quote) :blink:

I'm sorry your not going to be able to take your gorgeous fish and tank setup with you when you move.  I live in S.D. County and would drive there if I was looking for another fish and tank setup.  But at this time, my two tanks are enough for me to care for.  If I were, I'd jump on it.  I hope you find a wonderful home for Buster that will be able to take care of his needs.  He's gorgeous.

Hello all!   Hope everybody is well!  The offer is now for just the equipment.  50gal  Truvu tank, 20L gallon glass tank, stand, 2xEhaim 2217 filters, TMC 25 Watt sterilizer,  and many many fish supplies, like 3/4 full giant jar of Seachem Safe, air pumps, some food, filter media--basically years of equipment accumulation from a fish nut.  I have some HOB filters, heaters,  blah, blah, blah.  You get the picture.    If you want to pick it t all up and discard what you don't need, come on down!   I'm in the Sunset District of San Francisco.     It will be available until July 5th.  Thanks!

Sorry, but no longer available.   So relieved to find somebody to take everything rather than sending it to the landfill!