Kokos Goldfish Forum
motherredcap

Dino's Fish Store

Man, sometimes I wish I had a Facebook account. I wanna see these amazing fish too. :(;)

You don't have to have an account on FB to see the pictures.  

https://www.facebook.com/fancygoldfishstore.yan

Thanks for posting that link!!! Those fish are so dang beautiful. :)

Just keep in mind that those fish are HQ and therefor quite expensive and sensitive.

But: did you make it?

Edited by AllieCalhoun

Nope, at least not me.  I'm not sure if Fancy made it.

Sadly no :( Dino is a great guy, but he hasn't the time for the kind of order that I would make. So I'm trying my luck with Star Fisheries with some succes :)

Dino is very busy since he opened his store in februari this year. Ik know he want to get into exporting his fish, but it takes alot of time and effort to get this properly managed so i´m guessing thats why......

The fish i have are also from Dino, these are difficult to keep in our very unasian ways and climate and i must say they often come with some kind of transport damage. Their quality is unique in Holland though.

Starfish has a huge bonus though, they can also source locally bred FG like the amazing TVR from Jinchu Kai UK(Andrew James and other Kai breeders) but also the highest quality Bristol shubunkin and veiltails. The huge bonus is that there is an active breeding society in the UK, unlike here in Holland where noone ever seems to have bred any FG. Still in my agenda to make a trip to Starfish on one of their open days!

Here -for your enjoyment- is a video of a dutch international koishow where Dino and some of his fish were at. I was there on sunday so many were sold allready i'm afraid. The big ranchu in the video (18cm i think) was a prizewinning ranchu in Fuzhou goldfish competition i was told, it came with a cup and all......