Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Luna

Azayaka Goldfish Food for Ranchu

Hello, 

I am just posting to see if anyone in Canada (or perhaps even the US) is interested in Azayaka Goldfish food. The company that produces it does not ship outside of Japan, however I have a friend in Japan who has offered to purchase a case of it for me and mail it to me in Canada. I purchased a case of 10 Growth Formula for 1-2 year old fish. There are two different sized pellet packages (1.5 ~ 1.7 mm) and (1.8 ~ 2.3 mm). Each package is 500g.

The ingredients are as follows:

Ingredients: whole fish meal, krill meal, shrimp meal, squid meal, starch, flour, soybean oil, yeast, fish oil, shell fossil powder, calcium phosphate, seaweed, paracoccus beneficial bacteria, garlic powder, turmeric powder, vitamins, minerals, others

Analysiscrude protein min 51%, crude fat min 8%, crude fiber max 5%, crude ash max 17%

The ingredients in this brand of goldfish food I believe are much superior to that of other brands of similar cost. This food is excellent for both Ranchu and Oranda, and other fancy goldfish with rounder bodies. I have three bags currently accounted for, and one is for myself. If everything goes according to plan, they should be at $45 CAD per bag (+ship). This is the cheapest in North America. 

muaHEhP.jpg?1

Edited by Luna

Are you sure it will get through customs?

Are you sure it will get through customs?

Lol.. one can only hope..  :madrant

My friend will be mailing it out this week, so it should be an interesting experience. 

Edited by Luna

I read that this food is better than hikari saki because it has less wheat in it....i read it on goldfishkeepers somewhere.

I am happy to say that I received the package! 

I am using the Size "C" pellets for my Goldfish and they go crazy for it! If anyone is interested in trying it, drop me a PM.. will be $40 USD (shipping included). 

The packages are large, 500g worth, over double the package size of Saki! 

Edited by Luna

i use it and its really good food :thumbup2:

My fish gobble it up~ I am mailing out 100g packages today, if anyone is interested in trying out small amounts. :)