Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Niki

Repashy left out over night

I made some Repashy last night and was cooling it on the counter before I put it in the fridge, well I forgot it on the counter over night and slipped it in the fridge before I left for work. Is it still good to use? or should I throw it out?

If that were me, I'd use it, I'm pretty sure it would be fine.

However I'd wait for some advice from someone more experienced first, just don't throw it away just yet :)

I'd use it.

If it can be left in the aquarium for the fish to nibble on for 24 hours, then I'd say it would still be good just being left out overnight as long as you have it in the fridge now ;)

Thanks guys, I will be feeding them it for dinner :-)

I'd use it too. 

If you ever make more than you need in a week, you can cut it up into cubes and freeze it. I usually keep some fresh to use for week in the fridge and then freeze the extra the same night that I make it. It will last for a couple of months frozen sealed tight in a plastic container. Check out all the other goodies you can include in your gel food here.

I'd use it too.

If you ever make more than you need in a week, you can cut it up into cubes and freeze it. I usually keep some fresh to use for week in the fridge and then freeze the extra the same night that I make it. It will last for a couple of months frozen sealed tight in a plastic container. Check out all the other goodies you can include in your gel food here.

Thanks that was an interesting read!

Can I add frozen blood worms to my repashy once it comes out of the microwave? Or will the heat cokl them and/or does it matter if they are cooked?

I try not to cook them or heat them. If you're using the microwave to heat the water, I'd put the bloodworms in as late a possible and then give the mix a stir before letting it set.

Thanks for the feedback!

I have mixed the FBW in before, but prefer to feed those separately to make sure that nothing changes in them. 

The only time left-out repashy doesn't get used in my house is when it gets wrinkly like old jell-o.

that's a good guideline ChelseaM, thank you