Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hinfin

Fishoom tour, many fry!

I tought i should do a short update tour on the fishroom, showing many of the oranda fry i have at this moment. Hope you enjoy!

Your fish are all so beautiful!

GORGEOUS!!!!!

:druel: simply amazing!!!

How old are your oranda fry now? They're coloring up! :heart

They are colouring up.  And the ranchus still look great.

Your fish are just so beautiful Hinfin!

Looks like you're doing a great job with the fry, make sure you keep us updated on them, if they're anything like their parents they'll be absolutely stunning :)

Great fish room!  Something far too cute about fat little fry swimming around :)  That little one staring right at the camera at 1:25...adorable.

Amazing! So many tiny chubby babies :heart:

Wow!  That was so neat to see! :D  How can you manage to care for so many tanks?  I have just one, and it takes all my energy just to keep it up! :o

Love the round column in the middle of the room. Great looking fish and bow front tanks.

Thank you for the positive feedback! Yes it is a dounting task to care for so many fish, might even be a fulltime job if i would count the hours. Probably my lack of interest for watching TV helps :teehee

The vid was taken with an extreme wideangle actioncamera, so when i'm walking around all the straight lines bend because the camera is not leveled. When i place the camera against the glass this does not happen. Excuse the confusion, they are not bowfront tanks.

The oranda fry are 5 to 7 weeks now. The matte/sakura/calico start as white and gain respective colours as they grow. The metallics are still in their baby greens and will probably stay like that for some time. About 20% are metallic RW.