Kokos Goldfish Forum
Jes

So i went to Starfisheries open day!

Your new fish looks great!!.....I must visit Star fisheries... one day!!!! :-)

Your panda is a cutie! :D Were there a lot of people there?

Edited by dan in aus

Your panda is a cutie! :D Were there a lot of people there?

Thank you! Yes there where a few people, but luckily not to many. I asked them to put a sold sign on my panda while i looked round just incase lol  :happydance

Congrats on your new fish! Thanks for sharing the photos with us.    :wub: the fish named Charlie Chaplin. I wouldn't sell him either. Your panda-doll is beautiful.

Well done on your visit, and thanks for posting the pictures. I hope you let us know how your new fish develops . I am glad  that you posted all the pictures as my son  works not far from Star and I ask him to check it out but he has not time free.

I could have sworn I saw this thread of yours already and had posted. ?? Maybe I had to get off Koko's fast for something else tore me away from the computer. :( Anyway.......... They are beautiful photo's and fish. Thank you for sharing them with us. I loved seeing them. I've see photo's of your new fish in other thread(s) but these photo's are beautiful also. Congrats again on your new fish.