Tuba Toothpaste

New baby!

18 posts in this topic

Meet my newest addition!

0WJQh6f.jpg

I went to my local pet store yesterday to buy some more kitten food, and of course I had to look at the fish while I was there. I noticed that they had just gotten a shipment of baby celestial eyes, and they were just so cute I had to get one! I'm still working on a name for him/her.

He's such a tiny little guy, I've never gotten a goldfish this small before. When he's done with QT I'm gonna put him with my bubble eye, but I'll definitely need to fatten him up more because he's way smaller than my bubble eye! I hope he grows quickly. :)

He's so gorgeous! :wub:

Oh my goodness- what a little cutie!!! :thud I :heart him!

Oh my goodness he's so cute!! :wub:  Looks even smaller than my new goldfish! Are you able to weigh and measure him?

Yes I know that feeling of just wanting to peek at the fish tanks at the pet store :teehee But that is what gets us goldfish lovers pulled in by their innocent cute faces and it's all over by then and we are walking out of the store with a new fish in a bag in our hands! :lol2

Edited by Fish Of Gold

Oh my goodness he's so cute!! :wub: Looks even smaller than my new goldfish! Are you able to weigh and measure him?

Yes I know that feeling of just wanting to peek at the fish tanks at the pet store :teehee But that is what gets us goldfish lovers pulled in by their innocent cute faces and it's all over by then and we are walking out of the store with a new fish in a bag in our hands! :lol2

I have a kitchen scale packed away somewhere that I might try to dig out. I'm curious how much he weighs! That would also help me track how much he grows.

Gratz on you new baby.

Oh my goodness he's so cute!! :wub: Looks even smaller than my new goldfish! Are you able to weigh and measure him?

Yes I know that feeling of just wanting to peek at the fish tanks at the pet store :teehee But that is what gets us goldfish lovers pulled in by their innocent cute faces and it's all over by then and we are walking out of the store with a new fish in a bag in our hands! :lol2

I have a kitchen scale packed away somewhere that I might try to dig out. I'm curious how much he weighs! That would also help me track how much he grows.

:exactly  I'm curious too :D

He is sooooooo adorable!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Oh he is just the sweetest little thing! :wub:

I would definitely recommend weighing him, I've found it great fun to track the growth of my babies and it's really satisfying knowing they're growing and thriving with you. One of mine was 4g when I got him, and just 4 months later he's now 31g!

Best of luck with him :)

Oihhhh!!!! Congrats!

This fish looks like a very interested listener. :rofl adorable! :lisa:

Eeeeeee! :wub: Too cute! :heart

He's adorable :)

:heart Mr. Magoo! :heart

OH MY ...  :heart  Has to be the most innocent puppy-face ever  ;)

:heart Mr. Magoo! :heart

Seconded!

He is just precious! And, he does look tiny.

Congrats on your new fish.   S/he looks so tiny and very adorable.