Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Sign in to follow this  
Jes

Starfisheries open day.

21 posts in this topic

Hey,

Starfisheries have an open day on Sunday 25th of this month! They seem to every one once a month instead of a couple a year which is nice.

Just thought I would share :) So if you are localish, check it out.

Awww, I wish I could Star Trek transport myself to England and back just for that day!

Oh wouldn't that be wonderful!

To all who go...... :photo:

:teehee

Edited by jenzaar

I might go for another visit, you know, just to browse  :whistle

It would be an 18 hour trip by car - but I don't have a car.

It would be a 7 hour flight/train/bus trip...

Hey,

Starfisheries have an open day on Sunday 25th of this month! They seem to every one once a month instead of a couple a year which is nice.

Have you been before Jes? I went to their open day in October and was in goldie heaven!! All the pics I took are in this thread http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/119244-star-fisheries-open-day-very-pic-heavy/

Pick me up another Matcha while you are there.  

Awww, I wish I could Star Trek transport myself to England and back just for that day!

I'm there with you :gcar:

Hey,

Have you been before Jes? I went to their open day in October and was in goldie heaven!! All the pics I took are in this thread http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/119244-star-fisheries-open-day-very-pic-heavy/

Yea I went in October aswell!! Might have seen you lol! It's amazing isn't it!! I'm going this one aswell :) maybe c u there aha

Hey,

I remember your thread.  Those were and are awesome photo's you took.  Felt like I could have been there myself. :)

********************************************************************************

Jes: I'm sure your going to have a blast if you go.  You'll need to take lots of photo's also and post here for all of us to see new fish.

Hey,

I remember your thread. Those were and are awesome photo's you took. Felt like I could have been there myself. :)

********************************************************************************

Jes: I'm sure your going to have a blast if you go. You'll need to take lots of photo's also and post here for all of us to see new fish.

Yes I'm going to this one. I will take pictures :) (if I rememb hehe) I can't wait I always love going to star. They have just had a brand new shipment in from China. :)

Hey,

I remember your thread. Those were and are awesome photo's you took. Felt like I could have been there myself. :)

Jes: I'm sure your going to have a blast if you go. You'll need to take lots of photo's also and post here for all of us to see new fish.

Yes I'm going to this one. I will take pictures :) (if I rememb hehe) I can't wait I always love going to star. They have just had a brand new shipment in from China. :)

I would flip over with happiness to see all of them. :P   Are you going to look or to buy?

I would flip over with happiness to see all of them. :P Are you going to look or to buy?

I am going to buy. I want to get 2 adult ish butterfly's that I am going to eventually try and breed. I already have a female and a male. This breed is extremely hard to find in the UK and I can only find them at star. U could call it my project for 2015 :)

Might see you there Jes! Fingers crossed in not on-call next Sunday :please

Pick me up another Matcha while you are there.

There's only one Matcha Susanne! :lol

Eurgh I'm second on-call on Sunday so won't be able to go to the open day  :thumbdown

Hopefully they'll have others soon so I can get my fancy fix!

Have an amazing time Jes and remember to take lots of pics!

Eurgh I'm second on-call on Sunday so won't be able to go to the open day :thumbdown

Hopefully they'll have others soon so I can get my fancy fix!

Have an amazing time Jes and remember to take lots of pics!

Oh no what a bummer!!!! ???? It looks like they have one once a month now so hopefully next time!!

Yes, lots of pictures! Star is 3 hours away from me, a little further than I'd like to drive on my own not knowing where I'm going :rofl

I'll go one day, maybe :teehee

Today is the day!!! Yayyyyy I'm so excited:)

Ahhhh I'm so jealous!!  :tantrum   :cry

Have an amazing time and remember, lots and lots of pic please!