Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Sign in to follow this  
Jes

Any goldie shows this year?

9 posts in this topic

Hey,

I just wondered if anybody knows of any goldie shows in the Uk this year?? :goldfish: I am down south of the country so if anybody knows any going on down here, that would be fab!! :)

I have never been to show and would love to go. 

Thanks guys

I know this is pretty old post etc but i thought maybe answer anyway? http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/browse.php?type=subsection&subsection=39 here are few listed, though I am not sure which might be in your area. I'm not entirely sure but I'm under the impression many koi shows also have goldfish as kind of sideline attraction. Hope it helps :)

I know this is pretty old post etc but i thought maybe answer anyway? http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/browse.php?type=subsection&subsection=39 here are few listed, though I am not sure which might be in your area. I'm not entirely sure but I'm under the impression many koi shows also have goldfish as kind of sideline attraction. Hope it helps :)

:thumbup2:

Thank you very much! :)

Anytime Jes :)

I'm super bummed, tho because one of the shows is in August just few days after I have to come back to Finland :| why can't there be any shows in July when I'll be at UK? D:

There's a show in July in Sunderland :)

There's also one in Bristol in September which I think I'll be attending :)

Thank you Liz!

Maybe I should beg my love to drive us to Sunderland.

And maybe ask about Bristol as well, if I have moved permanently by then... 

They're both two-three hour drives from where we live (Cheshire, actually, like you seem to be as well), but just MAYBE if I am good boy  :please

Edited by kiro

Sunderland is just too far for me, but hopefully I'll be going to the one in Bristol (I'm friends with a guy who shows and judges, so I tag along with him :teehee )

If you decide to go let me know, it'd be nice to meet a fellow Kokonut :)

Yeah, I'd really like to go, but reading the expression my love had when I said Bristol, it's unlikely to happen. I'd like to see photos if you can take some, though :)