Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Sign in to follow this  
mysterygirl

FREE! 8th Annual Zen Nippon Airinkai (ZNA) Northern California Koi Show

9 posts in this topic

2015PosterWeb.jpg

This show looks very well run. Is anybody interested in a San Jose meetup? 

If it weren't three hours away I would be there!

Edited by PinkChampagne

Looks like it would be nice to go to.

If you said Canada, I'd be there :rofl

This is probably a 7 plus hour drive for me. I don't think I'll be going.

Are you going to attend? If so, take lots of photo's. I bet it would be fun to see.

Are you going to attend? If so, take lots of photo's. I bet it would be fun to see.

I'd like to - We haven't had a Koko's NorCal meetup (that I know of) in the last year. 

A San Fran goldfish show  would probably be a better location for a meetup than a San Jose koi show. But if I do go I'll be sure to take photos. 

In the mean time check out their website for photos of koi from past shows. They set the koi tanks out around the hotel's swimming pool. They regard their show's purpose as primarily educational.

I'd like to - We haven't had a Koko's NorCal meetup (that I know of) in the last year. 

A San Fran goldfish show  would probably be a better location for a meetup than a San Jose koi show. But if I do go I'll be sure to take photos. 

In the mean time check out their website for photos of koi from past shows. They set the koi tanks out around the hotel's swimming pool. They regard their show's purpose as primarily educational.

I'll have to check out their site. :)  You should go if you don't have plans on that weekend.  Nice that it's free.

I live in the San Diego County.  Fallbrook to be exact.  Born and raised here and now I'm raising my daughter here.

Good for you! I like San Diego! You are even farther from Sac.

Here is one in San Diego, but it looks like the main focus will be koi. 

28th Annual Koi Show

March 7 - 8, 2015

Time:
Saturday - 9:00AM-4:00PM
Sunday - 9:00AM- 3:00PM

Price:
Free for this event

Sponsored by the Koi Club of San Diego

Judged competition with over 300 champion Koi, all on display. Over 40 vendors advising the public on Koi pond design, how to build your own backyard pond, T-shirts, Koi art, solar power, patio and landscape, pond equipment, and Koi for sale from babies to large Koi, Koi food

For more information, please contact: 
https://www.koiclubofsandiego.org/ 

The Del Mar Fairgrounds is located 20 miles north of downtown San Diego, at 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd. in the city of Del Mar, California. From Interstate 5, take the Via de la Valle exit and head west (a left turn from the freeway exit if you are northbound; a right turn if you are southbound). Take Via De La Valle to Jimmy Durante Boulevard and turn left. The Fairgrounds will be on your right.

Tommy from goldfishnet.com is planning to be there, which is how I found out about it.

Edited by mysterygirl