Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lis.

The gang!

Gorgeous, Lis!

Thanks Tammy :)

You are quickly gaining on Jared :teehee Pepper is still my fav :)

Haha, I can't ever imagine my fish weighing 200g+ :yikes:teehee Pepper is a special little guy, I like how he looks like two different fish depending on which side you see him from (though I definitely prefer this side) :P

:yikes What exactly do you feed your little monsters?!eten.gif

I think Cloud is the one who made me fall in love with calicos! :heart

Thanks Tiki :) their main diet consists of NLS Thera A and NLS algaemax. They're fed bloodworms anywhere from 1-3 times a week, and veggies (usually seaweed) a few times a week too :)

Cloud has the best face I've ever seen, when I first saw a video of him I just had to have him :heart

Cloud is my favorite. How about "Black Gold" for no name? Your tank and fish are amazing.

Thank you :D I keep trying out different names, but nothing seems to stick. Same for my black ranchu, her name is supposed to be Ebony, but that doesn't actually stick, she's actually just known as 'black chu' :teehee

Lis they are all stunning! I love watching young fish grow! Where did u get all your cuties from? :)

Thanks Jes :) the best part of watching the little guys grow is knowing that I raised them from eggs, it's so rewarding seeing them fat and happy with the adults :) Oogs, Cloud, Cutiebean and Big Red were all from JKC, my two chocolate orandas were imports (I also have 4 black orandas, soon to be 8, that I plan to breed), Charlie, Ebony and Fathead were all from local fish shops where I used to live (Fathead was my first fish) and Pepper was from a really poorly run lfs where I live now :) and of course, the fry came from my own fish tanks :teehee

Oh Lis!  They are all so big and beautiful.  You do such a lovely job with them!

Thank you Susanne :D

:blink: Fathead?  :lol

Your large no-name reminds me of moonlight reflecting off of the lake's surface.  They're all very lovely!

:blink: Fathead?  :lol

Your large no-name reminds me of moonlight reflecting off of the lake's surface.  They're all very lovely!

Great name, isn't it? :rofl I knew nothing about goldfish when I got him, and he had a fat head so that name stuck :rofl I can't imagine calling him anything else :rofl

Thank you :)

Such beautiful fishies! I think Cloud is my favorite, too.

Cloud is my favorite. How about "Black Gold" for no name? Your tank and fish are amazing.

Thank you :D I keep trying out different names, but nothing seems to stick. Same for my black ranchu, her name is supposed to be Ebony, but that doesn't actually stick, she's actually just known as 'black chu' :teehee

Lis they are all stunning! I love watching young fish grow! Where did u get all your cuties from? :)

Thanks Jes :) the best part of watching the little guys grow is knowing that I raised them from eggs, it's so rewarding seeing them fat and happy with the adults :) Oogs, Cloud, Cutiebean and Big Red were all from JKC, my two chocolate orandas were imports (I also have 4 black orandas, soon to be 8, that I plan to breed), Charlie, Ebony and Fathead were all from local fish shops where I used to live (Fathead was my first fish) and Pepper was from a really poorly run lfs where I live now :) and of course, the fry came from my own fish tanks :teehee

Oh Lis! They are all so big and beautiful. You do such a lovely job with them!

Oh how lovely!! I'm desperate for my butterflies to breed!!! Any tips?

Oh Lis! They are all so big and beautiful. You do such a lovely job with them!

Such beautiful fishies! I think Cloud is my favorite, too.

Thank you :) he seems to be a lot of people's favourite :teehee

I usually just keep them well fed and the water quality good, and they just do their thing :rofl

Beautiful fish Lis!!

Wow! I knew you had some big fish Alicia but didn't know they were that big. Holding them that way really put their size into perspective.
I love them. :wub:   They are all gorgeous.

Note:  Your babies look more like teenagers in size. :teehee

Oh my! :thud They are stunning.

Beautiful fish Lis!!

Thanks Steve :D

Wow! I knew you had some big fish Alicia but didn't know they were that big. Holding them that way really put their size into perspective.

I love them. :wub:   They are all gorgeous.

Note:  Your babies look more like teenagers in size. :teehee

Thanks Cheryl! :D yeah they've all grown a lot since I got them, the two chocolates have literally doubled in weight since I got them, and Cutiebean has gained over 100g since March! Fat piggies haha.

I know, they're not really babies anymore are they :teehee my mum is in love with the 'teenage ' ranchu :teehee

Oh my! :thud They are stunning.

Thank you :D

Oh my gosh.  They are fat piggies. :)    You must be very proud of all your fish.  I love them all. :)

There all so fat and happy! They also have a really healthy slime coat. I especially like the one that looks like a  orange ryukin. There are a couple you describe as orandas but the look like ryukins. Could they be crosses? I want my fish to be as healthy and beautiful as yours.

Glenn

There all so fat and happy! They also have a really healthy slime coat. I especially like the one that looks like a  orange ryukin. There are a couple you describe as orandas but the look like ryukins. Could they be crosses? I want my fish to be as healthy and beautiful as yours.

Glenn

Thanks Glenn :) yes the large mainly orange one is a ryukin, but the two chocolates are orandas, not crosses :)

OMG.  They are bigger than your hand!   Awesome!

I had a cat once named No Name. :teehee

Beautiful fish!!!

I just got another 40 gallon breeder tank yesterday.....so is it time to send Oogs to my house? :lol2

:teehee I can't help it, :pease:  I LOVE OOGS!