Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hassan.zidan

Fry Rising Logbook

Dose anybody using a logbook for rising and managing fry or any templet for this ?

My father used to do this.  He didn't have a template, but used an ordinary diary-style notebook.  It's fun to read his obsession with his hobby now.  He bred guppies, not goldfish.

My father used to do this. He didn't have a template, but used an ordinary diary-style notebook. It's fun to read his obsession with his hobby now. He bred guppies, not goldfish.

Your father is a real aquarist I remember Cichlid and Catfish fry breeders using a logbook but i lost it, its a PDF .

I'm using a notebook to note down things like original number of fry, feeding times, what they were fed, date of hatching etc. :)

I'm using a notebook to note down things like original number of fry, feeding times, what they were fed, date of hatching etc. :)

So me start using a notebook but am looking for template to fill or to tick .

5e8340a2a0b574c8e5c48a8afcce0417.jpg

This my note book

2fb8b8641cba1810bafcb197fe0dc213.jpg

I hope that you're able to find exactly what you're looking for.  Both of my fry were only discovered when they were dime sized, so I have no good info to share with you. Lol!

I hope that you're able to find exactly what you're looking for. Both of my fry were only discovered when they were dime sized, so I have no good info to share with you. Lol!

When you managing 5 fry aquariums in one time a logbook will be the solution i think Edited by hassan.zidan