Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Kat_M

metro - meds or Metronidazole urgently needed

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys;

I urgently need a help with medication for a fish at work. I have been green green light to treat it as well upgrade the fish living quarters from a ball to 60 litres tank. I know it's not ideal for to goldfish but it's definitely better than 7 litres bowl.

I don't have my own supplies and won't be able to bring them till next week. I found in a store some salt and Waterlife Flukes treatment. It's better than nothing. But I do feel that we will need antibiotics and even if I ask my parents to post the meds, I fear they will arrive to late.

Does anyone of you have some spare Metro Meds or Metronidazole? I will gladly pay for it or offer new one in exchange.

Pm UK Becs. She may still have some!

Hi Kat, I'd be happy to send you some MM's. If you still need them, DM me your address and I'll get some sent to you tomorrow. Any idea how much you'll need?

Hi Kat, I'd be happy to send you some MM's. If you still need them, DM me your address and I'll get some sent to you tomorrow. Any idea how much you'll need?

Oh my gosh, that would be wonderful, Lis! I just weighted this little guy - he is 10 grams. If you could supply me with 14 days treatment that would be amazing. I will bring back more when I go home next week.

He's only diddy :wub: I'm not sure how much a 10g fish would need for 14 days, I know it wouldn't be an awful lot, but I'll be sure to make sure I send you plenty :)

Ah I only just saw this, Lis you beat me to it :) Kat I also have both powder and metro meds if you ever need them again :)

Hi Kat. Unfortunately one of my babies is sick and I need my powdered metro, but I still have metromeds and medigold in case you need smthg fast

I'm sorry I only just saw this, Kat :( I also have powder metro now if you ever need it :)

Thank you so much, guys - you are all so wonderful xxxxxxx