Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Queens4Fish

Kanaplex Suppliers UK- Anyone got any/ where is the best place?

18 posts in this topic

Dear International/UK Kokonuts,

Kanaplex is the last on a list of treatments for my hugely sick oranda. It's my very last shot at restoring her health.

As recommended by one of the Mods I have started a post here to ask if anyone has any or knows of a reputable supplier that won't let me down...

Unfortunately the European supplier I chose on Amazon, let me down twice and took over a month to do anything about it.

They have blamed the postal system, two separate times and seem not to know where the hell their own products are. :wall

So I need this product urgently!

My question is:

Does anyone have any in the UK that I can buy from you? (ideally)

or

Do you know a good supplier that won't let me down.

Can you help

Thanks so Much

Qx

I have bought Kanaplex from a US supplier on Ebay :) I have bought numerous treatments recently from this supplier, and all of them have got to me in around a week (maybe just over?). The ebay name is mr_bullfrogs_aquatic_critters

Just type in Kanaplex on ebay and look out for that supplier :)

The supplier Lis suggested has great prices and shipping rates, too. I bought Triple Sulfa from them which got to me 3 days before expected :)

Edit--- Who was the Amazon supplier? I was let down by one there, too.

Edited by JustRachel

Hi All

Thanks for the replies.

The supplier on Amazon is called Healthy Europe, stay well away they are Charlatans.

@Dandelion Blue, i'm in South East London, would it be possible for you to send it through to me? That would be amazing!!!

If not I will go to those recommended suppliers on Ebay...

Thanks!!

Healthy Europe didn't send me mine, either.

Healthy Europe didn't send me mine, either.

That's interesting Rachel. What was the communication like for you ?

It came across to me like they were not actually a proper business and could barely speak English.

They claim they sent it twice but I don't believe them one bit.

They left days between communication and hardly answered my questions- I only fond out the extent of their disorganisation because I contacted DHL who replied to say they had never actually received a package from them just a 'notification'!

Healthy Europe then took a further week to get in touch and claim they sent it through priority mail international /USPS and would provide me with both a tracking infor within 24 hrs and the package within a week or so -ANOTHER week and neither happened.

All in all 5 weeks and nothing to show for it other than fish that have been waiting for ages :thumbdown

Edited by Queens4Fish

I didn't even get a response from them! I'm sorry you had such an awful experience with them too. :(

I have bought Kanaplex from a US supplier on Ebay :) I have bought numerous treatments recently from this supplier, and all of them have got to me in around a week (maybe just over?). The ebay name is mr_bullfrogs_aquatic_critters

Just to say a massive thank-you Lis.

The kanaplex arrived in 5 days flat. I would highly reccommend this guy! Qx

Edited by Queens4Fish

Just to say a massive thank-you Lis.

The kanaplex arrived in 5 days flat. I would highly reccommend this guy! Qx

Glad it got to you quickly, I hope it helps with your fish :) I've stocked up with any meds I can think I'll need from this supplier, and they all arrived quickly :)

Hey guys, just a heads up, I placed an order via eBay for some antibiotics for my babies and it came really quickly, very impressed. I placed an order on 27/05 really late, got here this morning and all with long expiry dates (2018), seller is strohmeyer_carl. I'm going to be buying more and stocking up but if anyone from the uk ever needs any in an emergency please let me know and if I've got anything I will try and help out.

UPDATE ON MR BULLFROGS EBAY: This seller I said no longer active :(

If anyone knows where to find kanaplex from U.K. Suppliers please let post here so other internationals will know

Hello UK Kokonuts.

I've also been struggling to find Kanaplex, as well as the other ***plex meds in the UK.

I emailed VitaminGrocer.co.uk last week to ask why they listed the Seachem range of meds on their AUS & US sites and not on the UK version. They replied really quickly and said they would add them to the list of products available to the UK. I've checked today, and they're listed!!

They're a US based company so orders take a little while to arrive. I've ordered from them once before and items were delivered in about 3 weeks with no issues.

Plus, orders from VG over £20 get free shipping. Bonus!

Hope this helps. I'm off to place an order before you all take their stock!! :teehee

Update ref. VitaminGrocer - they no longer sell any Seachem products on the UK site as they "do not have the distribution rights for the UK".

Back to trawling eBay I guess :thumbdown

its getting bad now :( 

1 hour ago, koko said:

its getting bad now :( 

I know. They were perfect - no shipping charges, quick delivery, no customs issues, all the ***plex meds available...

Need to find a new source so that I can replenish stocks, not that I want to tempt fate you understand ?