Sign in to follow this  
Isa17

Goldfish Utopia?

Is anyone familiar with this website?

I have placed an order on there on September 24th and since then no news,

I even tried contacting them without success... Does anyone know if

something is going on?

:hummm

they used to be a forum sponsor some years ago.. but with complaints of similar nature, the relationship expired... i hope you are successful in completing your transaction with them. my only advice is to keep trying. good luck.

they used to be a forum sponsor some years ago.. but with complaints of similar nature, the relationship expired... i hope you are successful in completing your transaction with them. my only advice is to keep trying. good luck.

Aww ... :thumbdown And I'm expecting some meds ... Thank you Helen! :D

you're welcome. do keep trying, i don't recall being of the understanding that transactions weren't completed, i do recall the frustrations expressed where it concerns lengthy delays for receiving purchased goods whether it be live stock or products.

you're welcome. do keep trying, i don't recall being of the understanding that transactions weren't completed, i do recall the frustrations expressed where it concerns lengthy delays for receiving purchased goods whether it be live stock or products.

Thank you for the clarification :P It's highly appreciated.. and reassuring :rolleyes:

Interesting. I came across their site a while back when I was looking for fish - they only had about 3 live fish total at any given time, and seemed to focus on tosakins (though they had categories for many other varieties). That's unfortunate to hear about their poor customer service.

Interesting. I came across their site a while back when I was looking for fish - they only had about 3 live fish total at any given time, and seemed to focus on tosakins (though they had categories for many other varieties). That's unfortunate to hear about their poor customer service.

I'm glad you are not stuck in the same situation though, especially when waiting for meds it can be annoying :thumbdown

I saw that their facebook account has people asking if they are still in business because they placed orders and haven't received anything. Good luck!

I saw that their facebook account has people asking if they are still in business because they placed orders and haven't received anything. Good luck!

Hmmmrr :wall

After a month, no news about my order. The website seems to be unaccessible anymore. Had to get help from PayPal.

main:

(763) 633-9254

here is their main store number

just my two :twocents i had heard some people last year complain about them being out of products and accepting orders I think their customer support could use a few :SmackBottom::wa:SmackBottom::rofl