Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
asteria

buygoldfishonline.com?

So, while I was browsing around looking for various goldfish sources, I found this site called buygoldfishonline.com... The prices on here for the fish and shipping are considerably cheaper, so I might consider buying from here for their fish? They offer butterfly telescopes, which Ive been dying to get ahold of, and they sell individual goldfish as shown in the picture, not just stock. I'd like to know the quality of their specimens, if its legit or not etc.... has anyone ever bought from here and what are your experiences? :D

Oh and I know dandyorandas has great butterfly telescopes, but the price is a bit steep, plus shipping... :|

I have heard good reviews of this site. Their shipping last I checked was $54 no matter how many fish you buy, and $25 if you live in the Bay Area.

My only complaint was that I emailed them to ask whether my city was considered part of the "greater Bay Area," but I never heard back ... though to be fair, some emails get missed or don't go through for whatever reason. I didn't follow up because I ended up finding fish from another site.

I have heard good reviews of this site. Their shipping last I checked was $54 no matter how many fish you buy, and $25 if you live in the Bay Area.

My only complaint was that I emailed them to ask whether my city was considered part of the "greater Bay Area," but I never heard back ... though to be fair, some emails get missed or don't go through for whatever reason. I didn't follow up because I ended up finding fish from another site.

what site did you use? I REALLY want ranchus but they don't seem to be available locally.

I liked my ranchu from buygoldfishonline, but a friend here got a fish with lots of issues. You take your chances with any fish, and if you can't see them in person or at least in a video, you just never know exactly what you'll get. So I guess my advice is to go for it if you want to, but be aware that there are no guarantees no matter where the fish is from.

what site did you use? I REALLY want ranchus but they don't seem to be available locally.
I saw them online at buygoldfishonline.com. Dandy Orandas has GREAT ranchus - especially the ones that are black with white and red sprinkled over them, wow - but they are significantly more expensive (though they do have sales quarterly).

And of course, East Coast Ranchu is our forum sponsor. The owner, Cynthia, runs the business through her Facebook page. Her fish have very bright colors and are adorable.

I saw them online at buygoldfishonline.com. Dandy Orandas has GREAT ranchus - especially the ones that are black with white and red sprinkled over them, wow - but they are significantly more expensive (though they do have sales quarterly).

And of course, East Coast Ranchu is our forum sponsor. The owner, Cynthia, runs the business through her Facebook page. Her fish have very bright colors and are adorable.

Thanks! :)