Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DawnyBee

In need of Kanaplex for poorly goldies

Hi everyone,

I have a thread on here about my 2 poorly goldfish who have popeye and suspected internal bacterial infection.

I've just started Kanaplex but unfortunately I dont have enough for the full 10 days as recommended by the mods.

As Im in the UK it is nigh on impossible to get hold of any quickly.

I have some Kanamycin on order but I dont know if it will arrive in time.

Does anyone have any spare I could borrow please? I'd be sure to replace it!!

I feel like Im at the last chance saloon with my little guys so I really need this treatment to work and really dont want to stall it after only 3 doses.

This is my thread: http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/118849-helpadvice-for-2-poorly-goldfish/

If anyone has any I would be eternally grateful!

Thank you

Dawn

Hi Dawn,

Sorry to hear your goldies aren't too well.

I have a tube of kanaplex, I have used some of it a few months ago but there should be more than enough in it to last until you get your delivery.

I live in East Finchley in north London, I'm away at the moment but my boyfriend is home and should be able to meet you at the tube station with it.

Just let me know if you want it and I'll let him know and give you his number to arrange a time to meet him.

Also it would great if one of the mods could enable your PM function so we can exchange details?

Best wishes, Kate

Hi Dawn,

Sorry to hear your goldies aren't too well.

I have a tube of kanaplex, I have used some of it a few months ago but there should be more than enough in it to last until you get your delivery.

I live in East Finchley in north London, I'm away at the moment but my boyfriend is home and should be able to meet you at the tube station with it.

Just let me know if you want it and I'll let him know and give you his number to arrange a time to meet him.

Also it would great if one of the mods could enable your PM function so we can exchange details?

Best wishes, Kate

Thank you so much! That is really kind of you!

Would your boyfriend mind if I came to collect it after work tonight? My number is ########### if you want to pass it on to him.

I work near Tottenham Court Road and just have a few things to finish off at work then could head to East Finchely?

Thank you, thank you!! You guys are all so awesome :)

Edited by fantailfan1
Removed phone number

Hi again!

My poor fiancé has locked himself out of our flat so I need to go let him in, would it be at all possible for me to pick it up on Monday?

Tuesday night is the dose Ill be missing so if I could come to East Finchley on Monday or Tuesday would that be ok? Let me know what suits you and Ill work around that :)

Thank you again for your kind offer!

Dawn

I'm sure Monday will be fine Dawn.

I'll pass your number on to him so you can arrange a time to pick it up.

Best of luck to you and your fishies :)

Just so you know, I've noted down your number, so I don't know if you want to edit that post so your number isn't displayed to the whole of cyberspace. Just a thought :)

Hey it's great to hear kate is helping you out.

Just wanted to say if anyone needs it in London (I live in Leyton) I have metronidazole, medigold, metromed and prazi that I am happy to share.

Hope your fish get better