Kokos Goldfish Forum
GoldieLover

Help needed

I know it's been awhile since I posted here Mainly cause I haven't had internet as things have been toughbut I'm in need of some help. If someone has a lil extra they could spare I'm in need of fish food. I don't want it through PayPal but I was thinking that it could be ordered online through petsmart and I could pick it. Up in store. I have enough for today but after that idk what to do. I just started my job yesterday so I can get more once I get paid. If I have to I will give up my babies but I really don't want to cause I love and care for everyone of them. But if this is not allowed to be posted I understand and you can delete it

hello, i am sorry that you're doing it a little rough till your first pay. the fish will be fine on fresh/steamed veggies.. or even frozen peas until you can manage something more. do you have fresh veggies? perhaps you can buy a carrot/zucchini/baby spinach and swap days on steaming a little and feeding them?

also, you can get away with feeding them every 2nd or 3rd day... they do just fine with a fasting period or two :)

My fish loves dandelion greens. I just pick them from the corners of my yard. :)

The advice above is golden. ^

However, I've got some extra goldfish food, if you'd like, PM me your address, I'll send you a small Priority box full. All I ask is that you do a favor for someone else when you can. Doesn't have to be on the forum, just a favor for someone ("someone" could be an animal too).

Besides that, concentrate on keeping yourself afloat.

Edited by Acro

I too could send you food but wouldn't be able to ship it until Saturday as I work 12 hr shifts the next two days :)

PM me if you want me to to send it ;)