Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
*Amanda*

Some forums disappeared from Tapatalk?

14 posts in this topic

Something strange is going on. I am suddenly unable to see some of the forums from the Tapatalk app, such as the subscriber's and MOTM forums - they just disappeared and no longer appear in the list at all. I am also unable to start a new topic in some other forums (this one, for example). Most of the forums work fine, so I am wondering what is going on and if anyone else has this problem.

From the website on my phone, when I go to post it will say "saving post" but then not complete the action. I then have to copy the entire post, reload the page, paste what I typed, repost and it works. Hopefully Tapatalk will be fixed soon (I'm not sure if the problem is with this forum, or with Tapatalk itself).

Any ideas?

the site was quite unstable for approx 5-6 hours.. is everything back to normal for you now? i have noticed that everything is running as it should be now.

Tapatalk Didnt even notify me of an Upgrade.... Personally Im kinda tired of that app.....Ok rant over

When I can I will update it...

Tapatalk Didnt even notify me of an Upgrade.... Personally Im kinda tired of that app.....Ok rant over

When I can I will update it...

Yeah, it's Tapatalk. I've been having problems with it, too :madrant

I need someone to check to see if its working for me :please

It seems to be working except that I have no notifications now :idont

It seems to be working except that I have no notifications now :idont

like all cleared or no button thing?

Didn't even know you could view notifications from Tapatalk. I still can't see the forums mentioned in the initial post; there is no button for them. I quite like the new appearance, so hopefully it's just a glitch that can be easily fixed.

All cleared.

Most likely cause we had to do a fresh install :(

OK I just did a test on my Note3 phone and everything seems to be working... We are slow as for some reason someone is attacking our server and the hosting company has a clamp down, so please be patent as we all are having slowness...

I know its driving me nuts as the work in the back has the same problem.

Now I can't post photos from my phone. Tapatalk upgraded again this morning, and the photo icon disappeared. In its place is a paperclip icon for attachments. However, when I click on it, it says "You've reached the limit of attachments for this post." The photo icon used to take me to my gallery.

The buttons for the subscriber's forums and the others still aren't showing, and I still can't post a new topic in some forums. But the photo problem is new, as of this morning's upgrade.

Now I can't post photos from my phone. Tapatalk upgraded again this morning, and the photo icon disappeared. In its place is a paperclip icon for attachments. However, when I click on it, it says "You've reached the limit of attachments for this post." The photo icon used to take me to my gallery.

The buttons for the subscriber's forums and the others still aren't showing, and I still can't post a new topic in some forums. But the photo problem is new, as of this morning's upgrade.

It sounds like the upgrade on your phone... I dont have these issues and I got a Note3..... I can see all the forums and post... I dont know honestly :o

It sounds like the upgrade on your phone... I dont have these issues and I got a Note3..... I can see all the forums and post... I dont know honestly :o
Well thanks for checking ... not sure what is going on. Hopefully it changes back soon; I was so excited when they added that photo button so that I could post pics from my gallery!