Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
chocky

bottom sitting ranchu

Please let us know when she has been on metro for 7-10 days so we can decide when to stop.

Glad she's improving! :nana

:clapping: it's moments like this when you think "wow I never thought I'd say I'm so excited to see poop" :P

last nights video:

she was super perky this morning too :)

Such a beautiful goldfish! So good to see her so energetic. My goldfish too had a quick response to metro. When you are done with treatment, you'll want to make sure to feed your goldfish probiotics to repopulate her gut with beneficial bacteria.

:thud She's gorgeous. gimme! :rofl

I've used metro many times. After completing the metro with a couple of my GF (separate occasions), I tried Jump Start which contains probiotics to help with digestion after feeding antibiotics. Both times both fish got floaty (neither of them had floaty problems in the past). Since then I've skipped the Jump Start/probiotics and simply put them back on their regular diet. It's possible if you feed a decent pellet that pellet may already contain probiotics. :D

0dc8dcc06eda7a32fd78ba6548f2ee32.jpg

You can use this one, just add to gel food before feeding. Do not heat.

Edited by RanchuJeff

yah she was just another pet store find :)

ok i have probiotics (that i take :P ) , i'll mix it into hikari pellets that i made into gel food.

thanks everyone for your help! really appreciate it! learnt so much about medications etc for gf :)