Kokos Goldfish Forum
Lis.

I said I'd never do it again...

I used that too and really liked it...well, it was convenient for me and the fry liked it :)

I was really impressed with it, and with only 10 fry it should work really well :) saves the hassle of waiting for them to hatch :D

Awe, Congratulations Alicia on the babies. If they look anything like their parents they are going to grow up gorgeous.

Awe, Congratulations Alicia on the babies. If they look anything like their parents they are going to grow up gorgeous.

Thank you Cheryl :P

Question to anyone who may know : I've noticed that some of the fry and very light in colour, almost white/yellow, and others are darker - could this be an indication as to what colour they may turn out (I.e. lighter or darker)?

I don't have the answer to that, just wanna say my fry are much smaller than they should be as well. Bugs me too, makes me feel like I didn't give them a very good start, but they're active and have huge bellies so it can't be all bad!

They are very cute though, and the one really does look like a little shukin! :heart

I don't have the answer to that, just wanna say my fry are much smaller than they should be as well. Bugs me too, makes me feel like I didn't give them a very good start, but they're active and have huge bellies so it can't be all bad!

They are very cute though, and the one really does look like a little shukin! :heart

Thanks you, that makes me feel a lot better :) mine look and act fine, they're just not as big as everyone else's fry :( I bet you're doing a great job :D

The little orange one? Haha. It is very cute :teehee it's mum has quite a big tail, so it'll probably end up with the same tail (though I wish it was a shukin!) :D

Just a quick update, I'm now down to 7 of the original 10. I was surprised that I lost 3, I was expecting to lose the tiniest one but it's still going strong :teehee

I forgot how tiny new fry are :teehee

I'm sorry Alicia for your recent three losses. Your smallest fry is obviously a fighter. (Go Rocky :) )

Well, I'm now down to one fry. I'm not sure what's gone wrong, but it is what it is. The remaining fry looks strong and eats well, so fingers crossed he survives :)

Awe that's too bad! :( How big is he now?

:flex: i hope he continues to thrive :)

Awe that's too bad! :( How big is he now?

Still tiny! :teehee it's definitely grown though :) It doesn't help that I have large fry to compare it to haha

:flex: i hope he continues to thrive :)

Thank you Helen, I hope so too :)

Sorry about your loss. :hug I hope the remaining fry continues to do well :) .