Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kate89

In Desperate Need Of Metro Meds!

Hi guys,

I've got a sick ranchu which Alex has recommended I start treating with metro meds, but unfortunately I don't have enough for a full course. If anyone is interested in the story here's the link to my d&d thread:

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/117728-super-long-white-poo-am-i-worrying-about-nothing/page-2

Does anyone have any spare metro meds that they could either post to me or I could collect? I live in North London.

I will of course pay for them :)

Many thanks to anyone who can help me out!

Kate I have a bunch of metro meds that I can spare. Unfortunately, I am at work and won't be able to send them out until tomorrow. If you can't get anyone to send them out today for you let me know and I will get them in the mail tomorrow.

Good luck!!!!

Kate I have a bunch of metro meds that I can spare. Unfortunately, I am at work and won't be able to send them out until tomorrow. If you can't get anyone to send them out today for you let me know and I will get them in the mail tomorrow.

Whilst your offer is very generous, Kate is in the UK. I imagine it would be much faster (and legal) for someone in the UK to send them. :)

Whilst your offer is very generous, Kate is in the UK. I imagine it would be much faster (and legal) for someone in the UK to send them. :)

My understanding is that they aren't available in the UK. Don't want to do anything illegal.

I hope your fish gets better soon Kate.

Edited by GoFishyGo

My understanding is that they aren't available in the UK. Don't want to do anything illegal.

They're not available in the same sense you can get them in the states, but there are some members over there with access.

Kate, I've sent you an email :)

Many thanks for the kind offer :)

Charlie has very kindly offered to send me some, so hopefully all will be well.

How's your Ranchu doing?

Hey Kate,

I just saw your post. I live in London and have metromeds in case you still need them. I hope your fishie is doing ok.

Hey Kate,

I just saw your post. I live in London and have metromeds in case you still need them. I hope your fishie is doing ok.

Hi Cat,

Kate got some from Kat first, and then this past time from Charlie. She should be all set! :)

How's your Ranchu doing?

I'm told he's much more active now Dawn :) I've been away since Friday, so all of my critters have been left in the capable hands of my long-suffering boyfriend, to whom I gave very comprehensive instructions! :tammy:

But even when I left on Friday I thought he was looking better, still doing a few stringy poos but much more active. I will be able to give a better update tomorrow when I get home, I'll put it on my D&D thread... http://www.kokosgold...-nothing/page-2

Hey Kate,

Hi Cat, thank you very much for the offer, that's very kind of you :)

As Alex said I managed to get hold of some, and my ranchu is one week into treatment now and looking good. Thank you for your healing vibes!