Kokos Goldfish Forum
LouiseAnn

How do you enjoy your fish?

Hello everyone :) im currently uploading a fish video to YouTube, made myself a T2 cuppa and am sitting by my goldfish tank with the night light on.

I also like to paint my fish. How do ypu enjoy your fish?

8e8ygaje.jpgsy4ynymy.jpga7avenad.jpg

My largest black moor, Delilah, watches me while I'm on the computer since my tank is my room. I love watching her "beg" to be fed all the time. She will come up to the top of the tank and want you to put the pellets in her mouth. I enjoy her because she's very sociable. Sometimes I'll just turn my chair around and watch the fish to relax.

Oh thats so cute she lets you put the pellets in your mouth

i sit there.... in front of the tank.. and just laugh at their derpiness.. really.. :rofl

i sit there.... in front of the tank.. and just laugh at their derpiness.. really.. :rofl

That sounds about right :rofl

Every morning I make a cup of coffee and sit next to the tank and watch them swim, beg for food, and get in shenanigans. My new shubunkin in qt is already eating peas out of my hand. So now with two tanks running in one room, I drink coffee and watch the qt, then spend some time watching the main tank.

When I was writing my master's thesis, I would get so stressed that I would write facing my tank.

I like your paintings!

Generally I will sit out by my pond for a few minutes every morning and then again in the evening when I return from work. If I really want to enjoy them I will put on my swim shirts and get in. The fish swim all around my legs.

I could just sit there and watch them for hours. My boyfriend complains, though, when I go over there and make a beeline for the tanks!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I like your paintings!

Generally I will sit out by my pond for a few minutes every morning and then again in the evening when I return from work. If I really want to enjoy them I will put on my swim shirts and get in. The fish swim all around my legs.

That sounds like a lot of fun! I wish I had a pond, but I live in a condo with only a small concrete patio. One day ...

Our tank is in the dining room and can be seen from the living room. We get a lot of enjoyment out of it being in a public place in the house.

Generally with batter fried with a twist of lemon. KIDDING- I'm a vegetarian.

We hang out all day, really. Their tanks are in my "office", so they chill with me when I go in there for my many tea breaks throughout the day, or when I go in there to write. There is nothing better for when I am in a bad mood than making a nice cup of tea, and going in to watch the fish. So nice. :heart

The fish are the first thing I spend time with when I wake up. :) I really enjoy watching them get into all kinds of crazy situations, interact with the outdoor wildlife, and sometimes I will even play with Tsumo. We like to play a game where I toss food into his mouth, or we play tag.

My fish are in the living room, so they gets lots of attention. I work mostly from home, so during breaks I like to sit next to the tank, talk to my fish, watch them search for food, watch them watch me, and laugh when they get to pushing each other around.

Yup lol me too

We play this game every week where I drain about 80% of the water, wipe down the sides of the tank and all the leaves on the plants while they swim up and bite my hand and arm. Then I fill the tank back up and they expect me to feed them cuz they just let me play in their home. :idont

:tomuch:

I also have a tank in my living room/open plan kitchen area so I spend a lot of time with the Tank Gang. When I am in the kitchen, they always assist me; they get very excited every time I get off the sofa. They are all hand/spoon fed so I get to interact with them a lot. My oldest fish, Chloe, learnt to spit over the tank and she usually does it when she wants some attention :D

This.

We play this game every week where I drain about 80% of the water, wipe down the sides of the tank and all the leaves on the plants while they swim up and bite my hand and arm. Then I fill the tank back up and they expect me to feed them cuz they just let me play in their home. :idont

:tomuch:

And this!

I usually sit and watch them with my morning tea and again before bed. Not to mention when they're being especially silly at other times. the 55g is in the living room so it tends to get a little more interaction than the one in the bedroom (oh the guilt!), but the one in the bedroom gets more 2x weekly WCs due to stocking so maybe it evens out!

My tank is now right next to the couch, so in the mornings I often lay on the couch before I go to work and watch them beg for food for a bit :P

I sit on a dining room chair and look at my goldies and Koko :read:

I also have a tattoo of Quinn, my blue oranda, on my shoulder :happydance

I like your paintings!

That sounds like a lot of fun! I wish I had a pond, but I live in a condo with only a small concrete patio. One day ...

Patio pond! Patio pond! :krazy:

In the dark with only the tank lights on while listing to Patrick O'hearn or first thing in the quiet of the morning watching her eat while I drink a nice cup of coffee.

Great topic!!! :D

I have my goldfish in the bed room and the light goes off on the tank about 30 to 45 minutes after I get in the bed. They are great for unwinding and getting to sleep. I also sit at the end of the bed and watch them too. They are so calming when Buttons isn't in full male mode. lol

Every morning I make a cup of coffee and sit next to the tank and watch them swim, beg for food, and get in shenanigans. My new shubunkin in qt is already eating peas out of my hand. So now with two tanks running in one room, I drink coffee and watch the qt, then spend some time watching the main tank.

When I was writing my master's thesis, I would get so stressed that I would write facing my tank.

i wish i had my tank when i was studying lol.

I like your paintings!

oh that sounds wonderful!