Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
chicotyson99

How much have you spent?

$50 on Clementine, a sweet, large orange fantail.
Current two were $30 each. :)

Wow chelsea 150$ :o what type?

My oranda, Tsumo, actually. He came from Dandy Orandas. He's worth way more than that to me, so it wasn't much more than a drop in the bucket.

$35 was the most expensive fish i bought, and he died not long after :(

The most expensive I own now I think I paid about $25 or $30 for

I think $90 was the most expensive. .13 cents was the cheapest. Quite a range.

37.99 for a 5 inch blue oranda for me!

Oh, you mean Waldo, not Waddles :rofl

Hahahahaha! That's what I get for reading this post without my glasses! Anyone know a good Optometrist? :tomuch:

Nope. :idont I'll let you know if I think of anyone.

Waldo was free. :rofl Just had to buy his daddy. :lol2 two for the price of one. :rofl3 What a steal. :rofl

Fifteen cent was 15 ¢, and so was Tancho - I made room for two lucky feeder fish to have happy, healthy lives. My most expensive fish was Queen B. - I think because of her size. She was $15.00. I bought her out of grief because I thought a racoon had eaten Shinto ($7.95). The others ranged from about a dollar or two to about 8 dollars - the 1 year old Koi (Skeletor) and the 2 year old shubunkin (Cali) were both $8.

I didn't know anything about goldfish when I picked out my fish last summer. I bought my first "pilot fish" for a dollar and was happy to see it still alive a few days later. Sigh. I've spent hundereds on other fishy things since: the pond pump and filter, the media, the hospital tank. It is not a inexpensive hobby if you do it right....even if the fish are.

Im guessing everyone who spent 13 cents was on a feeder haha am i right?

This guy,

http://instagram.com/p/iH_CSnwoG0/

is my most expensive, he was around $150 including shipping. I've enjoyed him for two years now, and he finally spawned so he has completely been worth everything I've spent on him.

his babies

http://instagram.com/p/ncj-A_woAz/

:o. Gimme that fish. :thud. Gorgeous! :D

I paid 60 or 70 dollars for Angel my veiltail. Think I paid 80 for one of my oranda's I had. Named her Star.

40 for my two Ryukins Akira and Takeshi

$13.99 on my butterfly tele.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

$4.99 each for two Orandas.

The most I have spent on a fish is $50 + shipping on my ECR. I think it was totally worth it and I would do it again. No regrets.

150 is my most expensive and that was before shipping. :x

$60...on a Thai Black Ranchu...that died in a horrible filter mishap:(

$50 on a couple of ryukins.

I get scared when I spend large amounts of money on goldfish. I've had a run of bad luck with fish costing more than $20 as they die unexpectedly or develop dropsy after a couple of weeks from purchase :(

I get scared when I spend large amounts of money on goldfish. I've had a run of bad luck with fish costing more than $20 as they die unexpectedly or develop dropsy after a couple of weeks from purchase :(

That's horrible.

I know ... I would be terrified to spend a lot of money on a fish for this very reason.

I know ... I would be terrified to spend a lot of money on a fish for this very reason.

Just don't look at it as an investment. I mean as with all living things the fish is going to die at some point. If you paid a lot for a fish that's money you're never getting back regardless! :rofl you just have to make the best of it.

I've heard from a lot of folks that the bigger they are when they come home, the more sensitive to the move and such they seem to be. That would be a scary package to open...

$5.99, $5.99, $12.99, $25.00, $27.99 and $50.00. Now, let's play the Price Is Right. Who can match the fish with the price :rofl

$5.99, $5.99, $12.99, $25.00, $27.99 and $50.00. Now, let's play the Price Is Right. Who can match the fish with the price :rofl

OK, I'll play your game :)

$5.99 - Ping

$5.99 - Maruko

$12.99 - Tatsu

$25.00 - Cho-Cho

$27.99 - Miranda

$50.00 - Nishiki

But that's just a guess :idont. In my second guess version Tatsu and Maruko are switched.

1 point for Ping :)