Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Sign in to follow this  
Rhea

ip wifi trouble

5 posts in this topic

I am really sorry for posting this here because I guess it's not the right spot, but I couldn't find a better option since it seems that I cannot pm until I reach a determined amount of posts.

Few days ago I downloaded tapatalk (using my wifi ip adress) and all seemed to work well until the next day when it couldn't connect with the forum servers or something like that. Then I've decided to enter as I do normally by writing the web name on the bar and so on. However, each time I try to do it, the page never loads up and I get a short message saying 403/forum etc. Has my ip been banned or the problem is tapatalk?

When I try to visit the page with a different ip I have no problems (like now), but I can't access it from my pc and it's hard to do anything from my phone. Is there anything you could do to fix this problem?

I've signed out from tapatalk and even disinstalled it but nothing seems to work.

Thank you in advace

It sounds like you have been unwittingly banned. It has happened to myself and a few other members of late. Since you can't PM yet, I would send Koko an email with your IP address. I'll let her know to expect it. :)

kokosgoldfish@gmail.com

It sounds like you have been unwittingly banned. It has happened to myself and a few other members of late. Since you can't PM yet, I would send Koko an email with your IP address. I'll let her know to expect it. :)

kokosgoldfish@gmail.com

Thank you a lot! I appreciate your help.

Well Hi there...

It should work now. :)

Well Hi there...

It should work now. :)

Yes. Thank you very much!