Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jenzaar

Need advice on how much chasing is too much

Aww, yeah. Those two are big enough to handle themselves in that tank. :9

Very sweet. The bigger ones really seem interested in the little ones who joined them :). Looks like everyone is getting along well too.

Aww, yeah. Those two are big enough to handle themselves in that tank. :9

:teehee I used to think it was no big deal... Til it was time to add mine. :rofl

I'm still being a big baby so I am separating when I can't be there to babysit, :peeka

Very sweet. The bigger ones really seem interested in the little ones who joined them :). Looks like everyone is getting along well too.

I think so! My two boys were doing a lot of chasing after this, which I am okay with as long as I am home to supervise. Otherwise, the babies have to go in the playpen. :rofl just can't face the risk of them getting too exhausted or injured but I think tomorrow I'll be able to get a feel of how they'll be. :)

Great. I do so love Blimp. :wub:

Oh I do, too. :wub:

I wish he were easier to get pictures of, to capture his personality and all that. He is such a boss.

Might sound crazy but they remind me of ducks! I remember returning a duck to the main flock who'd been hanging with us getting over an injury, and the second she hit the ground the other ducks were like AAÀAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH all chasing her in the same instant. Like they were excited but a bit inappropriately so xD

Might sound crazy but they remind me of ducks! I remember returning a duck to the main flock who'd been hanging with us getting over an injury, and the second she hit the ground the other ducks were like AAÀAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH all chasing her in the same instant. Like they were excited but a bit inappropriately so xD

:rofl that's my dog, in a nutshell. But I can see the same happening with ducks. :teehee

Ooh. That is so sweet. Thanks for posting that video. They are very big

Thanks! Apparently they've grown since then, because i just watched the video now and they looked soooo tiny! :teehee:heart

Yay! I'm having trouble loading the vid on my phone but I'm glad your Littles and Bigs ate getting along :happydance

How are the fry doing with the current in your big tank?

Yay! I'm having trouble loading the vid on my phone but I'm glad your Littles and Bigs ate getting along :happydance

How are the fry doing with the current in your big tank?

They never seemed to be pushed around by it! I was surprised to be honest, especially with wee little Edna. :teehee

Video of..... Babies in the big tank?! :o

Yeah #172 isn't that you big tank?

When i put my fry in the 55 he was getting pushed all over :o

Yuppers it's the big one!

One AC is baffled, the other pushes water across long-ways but doesn't seem to push down until the water level is low. They all had prefilters over the intakes too. I wonder if that had anything to do with it?

:hmm my fry better start working out his muscles :flex: