Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jenzaar

Need advice on how much chasing is too much

:rofl3

I was wondering why there were plants in there! I thought that you were just trying to make him feel more at home in the strainer! :tomuch:

:rofl3

I was wondering why there were plants in there! I thought that you were just trying to make him feel more at home in the strainer! :tomuch:

:rofl nope! He's behaving. Oh I don't know if I should put the plants back down and forget the eggs. I keep going back and forth.

Fry are pretty fun to have!

I bet. I'm just not thinking of the fry funtime moments I guess haha. Since when do I feel confident enough to take care of baby fish? Am I being selfish or something? Merrrr

I'm being a "pescimist" huhuhuh

:doh11:

Are you crazy?! Raise the fish! Haven't you seen how cute they are?!

IMAG0052.jpg

Look at them... LOOK AT THEEEMMMMM!!!

I think Blimp and Betty\Chesty would make beautiful babies. Give it a shot! :D

IMAG0052.jpg

:thud I'm sold.

You would do awesome, Jenna. Try it!

Are you crazy?! Raise the fish! Haven't you seen how cute they are?!

I think Blimp and Betty\Chesty would make beautiful babies. Give it a shot! :D

Aww thanks guys! Okay I think I feel better! They were only laid this morning so it doesn't mean anything yet. :teehee but it's hard not to be :krazy:

IMAG0052.jpg

This is seriously the cutest thing that ever existed ever.

jenzaar, I think you should go for it! I bet you'd make a great fishy grandma. x3

:rofl. I love that pic of DPs. I wish I had a little school of fry now instead of just one. :rofl3

And why didnt Georgia call Myrtle Myrtle? :wa. Suuuuure, Betty/Chesty but no Myrtle. :cry

:rofl.

I've noticed both Waddles and Saki lean. I wonder if it's a dorsal less fish thing. Kinda like a sailboat without a rudder (or whatever that thing is called that sticks waaaay down into the water to make it more stable :rofl3 )

I think they're defective. You should contact the seller :rofl

I've noticed both Waddles and Saki lean. I wonder if it's a dorsal less fish thing. Kinda like a sailboat without a rudder (or whatever that thing is called that sticks waaaay down into the water to make it more stable :rofl3 )

I think they're defective. You should contact the seller :rofl

I'm asking for a trade in ASAP!!! :rofl. I've got a couple of fish in mind that don't lean. :lol2

I feel so silly. Thought I'd be all mature and let things go naturally (in other words, eaten). If I found something swimming, awesome, but we wouldn't actively try to keep anything. Well I couldn't, and had to rescue my java fern plant. That is now in the colander. :rofl

I don't expect anything to come of this, I am just so super curious!! It isn't loaded with eggs, but it probably had the most over my other plants (and is the lightest :teehee) and I just can't resist...

Of course you should do it. Unexpected children is part of the fun of raising goldfish! :rofl

Hey if you ladies want some of those cuties i can even some away :-)

Thanks everyone, you all rock! :rockon

Looks like lots of the eggs are going white. I think I saw a few that are still clear. But when I plucked the white ones off they looked clear too, and had spots on them from where they stuck so every time I took one off I'd go "noooo they had eyes! They didn't! But it looks like they did! This is confusing! :krazy:"

:rofl I don't expect anything to come of this but I've gotta see it through :D

I didn't expect anything with my fishy's eggs either, but then I ended up with a few fry! You never know. ;)

this is the most exciting thread ever! :flowerss Little Betty Blimps would be so cute!

Hey if you ladies want some of those cuties i can even some away :-)

I would so take you up on that if I had the room. xD

I didn't expect anything with my fishy's eggs either, but then I ended up with a few fry! You never know. ;)

:)

this is the most exciting thread ever! :flowerss Little Betty Blimps would be so cute!

Aww! :heart

I don't think there's any chance of a telechu coming from them, but I need to know what would! :teehee

Well it's hatching day! :o :o

I knew one would, and suspected another would. So I rigged an in-tank fry corral. A defective corral. :o

There are three fry stuck between the box and netting. Oops. :( I'm not sure if they'll be forever stuck there or get loose. I'm sure that if I try to intervene I will hurt them, so I think I will have to wait and see for now.

I saw one swim across the tank and squealed like a child when I saw it. :rofl

Don't worry. It is normal for them to find a spot and stick to it for a while after they hatch.They will start swimming when they are ready.