Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JessicaandMarshall

No White Betta's For Me

Guest Lyndzi

Haha Kim I know what you mean about feeling panicky! "OH NO I NEED TO GET HIM OR SOMEBODY ELSE WILL!!"

I have heard that Chris Lee at Trillium is really good. And AMAZING prices, but unfortunately I haven't been able to check it out. I may get some on my way to University in BC, when I stop off at TO.

Marianne is good, sometimes she has expensive fish (like 70-100$ US!) but she always has little gems for 5-10$. I haven't ordered from her because I'm on the other side of the country..but once again next year I'll be close to her!!

I am stopping at that Betta place at the end of May. I want to check these bad boys out in person :P I have to go by TO to get to my parents house, for my sisters wedding, on the way back, you'll know where I'll be heeheehee.

I can't wait!!

Jessica

wow, Jessica, lucky, lucky you. I can't wait to see the beauties you get :D

I'm going to check Trillium out next time I'm in Toronto, too. (My home town!) But I'm living in England now, so I won't be buying anybody...hmmmm...maybe I won't stop by after all! It might be bad for my health :lol:

p.s. I'm really looking forward to seeing your new pet(s) Jessica, be sure to post up some pics! :) Judging by their website, you're going to get a real looker!