Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tuba Toothpaste

Orandakins update!

They're getting so big!

They're getting so big!

I know, I can't believe how big they are now! It's gonna be time to start looking for homes for these guys before too long!

I haven't posted any videos of the fry in awhile, bit here's a quick video of one of the babies discovering the castle! :D

The fry are about 3 1/2 months old now. Some of the solid colored ones look like they're finally just starting to lose their fry color! Some of them look like they are starting to turn a silvery color, and some of them look like they're turning gold.

I wish I could just keep them all and watch them grow up!! I know I don't have enough room though....I would make them a pond to live in my back yard if it didn't get so cold in the winter where I'm moving. :(

I'm gonna have to find homes for these guys before too long. I feel like that's gonna be a challenge considering I wanna make sure they go to people who will actually care for them properly. Any advice on finding good homes is appreciated lol.

I love the calico that came out of the castle door...she has beautiful markings with the yellow and black :)

I love the calico that came out of the castle door...she has beautiful markings with the yellow and black :)

Thanks! She is a pretty one. :)