Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Sign in to follow this  
goldiegeek

Canadian Breeder That Ships!

17 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

To the Canadians who get shafted with not being able to order quality fish: I found one!

http://www.pondexperts.ca

They have pandas, red and blacks, lots of really nice fish. They are in Bradfor, which is in Ontario. North of Newmarket. They ship to Canadians only (can you believe it?)

Check it out!

What a potentially interesting find, Sarah! :)

I hope someone will post a review of them, once they have done business with this place.

Cool! I don't think they are a breeder though. Looks like they just have a variety in stock that they order and sell.

Just found this on their customer service page:

"We ship plants and hardware (pumps, filters etc) all across Canada, however we do not ship fish at this time"

:(

Cool! I don't think they are a breeder though. Looks like they just have a variety in stock that they order and sell.

Either way, we have a source:) WOOHOO

Very nice.

:)

Hopefully they will start shipping fish soon. I'd love to have one of those red and black butterflies.

Hopefully they will start shipping fish soon. I'd love to have one of those red and black butterflies.

So nice!

My son is part of a clinical trial in Toronto. I have to go down every 2 weeks (5 hour drive, blah). I think I'm going to stop in:) If I can get there, I'll take some pics:)

Darn! I got so excited! It shows promise though! It's nice to see local breeders!

Darn! I got so excited! It shows promise though! It's nice to see local breeders!

This. Is. Huge. lol. When the Fish Sempai stopped sales, we were left with nothing. Hopefully shipping is coming in the near future!

Maybe I should mive to Candida and breed/sell goldfish lol.

I have thought about seeing how hard to its be to ship I to Candida though to be honest. Because I plan on breading sometime down the road.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Maybe I should mive to Candida and breed/sell goldfish lol.

I have thought about seeing how hard to its be to ship I to Candida though to be honest. Because I plan on breading sometime down the road.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The potential is huge:) (do it, do it!).

It seems that this site ships fish, but they only have sarassa comets and shubunkins

http://www.canadianpondsonline.com/

I have seen those guys before and was so hoping they would have double tails. Maybe if enough of us ask about them......lol

This. Is. Huge. lol. When the Fish Sempai stopped sales, we were left with nothing. Hopefully shipping is coming in the near future!

We were recently told that he is hoping to start back up sometime next month.

We were recently told that he is hoping to start back up sometime next month.

That would be amazing! He told me the same thing about 8 months ago. Hopefully it's a go this time around:). Thanks Chelsea!