Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Flipper

Holy Jelly Beans! FRY!

Congrats, they're beautiful! Do you have plans for their destinations?

Thanks! No! You want them :please

Nice! I can't wait for mine to get color! :)

Yeah, I just started feed NLS Thera A. But they love FBS and FBW too along worth crushed pro gold. I'm thinking those will all help with color :nana

I'm thinking about keeping the second biggest one. Her fins are amazing!

Oh my gosh. I forgot you were a fry Mommy. :) It has been forever seeing/reading your thread, Aubrey. Congratulations on the remaining fish. I can't believe they are 6 months old now and I'm just now seeing this again. They are adorable. You've been busy with Quinn, raising your fry, and your long work hours.

Eeks they're so cute Aubrey! :wub:

Are you going to keep any?

Oh my gosh. I forgot you were a fry Mommy. :) It has been forever seeing/reading your thread, Aubrey. Congratulations on the remaining fish. I can't believe they are 6 months old now and I'm just now seeing this again. They are adorable. You've been busy with Quinn, raising your fry, and your long work hours.

It's been forever since reading because they've been on auto pilot :o I've been WCing weekly and feeding daily but that's it, I'm upping my game now :)

Eeks they're so cute Aubrey! :wub:

Are you going to keep any?

:D thanks Kate. I may keep one :hmm not sure. Probably :teehee Edited by Flipper

I think the Koko's Rule Book it states you must keep at least one fry or 100% of fry, whichever is lower. In my case, it was the same. :tomuch:

I think the Koko's Rule Book it states you must keep at least one fry or 100% of fry, whichever is lower. In my case, it was the same. :tomuch:

:peeka

Such guilt! I really want a calico :tantrum but I guess your right ;) someday I'll get my calico :teehee

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :hmm I could get a 150 gal I have both :nana

Seriouuusllylyy i put in an hour weekly for my water changes. That's it! And i do filters and cleaning etc in that time. Much quicker than doing multiple tanks and everyone can be friends and paid attention. :D:happydance

Doooo iiittt!!! :krazy:

Seriouuusllylyy i put in an hour weekly for my water changes. That's it! And i do filters and cleaning etc in that time. Much quicker than doing multiple tanks and everyone can be friends and paid attention. :D:happydance

Doooo iiittt!!! :krazy:

Wow! It takes me closer to 2 hrs to do all my tanks :(

I'd totally do it without hesitation. It's Mike, the party pooper who you need to convince :please I think he'd faint if we had a tank that big in the house :o

:rofl i hear ya.

Originally i did want two tanks instead of one big one, but this works better for us i think. :)

How many tanks do you have running now? Three? :idont

:rofl i hear ya.

Originally i did want two tanks instead of one big one, but this works better for us i think. :)

How many tanks do you have running now? Three? :idont

4 and then Tallula is in my 40 breeder, but it don't wc hers :teehee

I didn't know you had that many fish tanks Aubrey. What size are they? Or, are you talking about the qt up now also?

You should keep one of your babies but don't feel guilty if you don't. (we don't want you to feel that way. :no: ) I think most of us know how it is wanting a specific fish real bad.

I didn't know you had that many fish tanks Aubrey. What size are they? Or, are you talking about the qt up now also?

You should keep one of your babies but don't feel guilty if you don't. (we don't want you to feel that way. :no: ) I think most of us know how it is wanting a specific fish real bad.

Yes, I have the 55, 29, 10 (with fry) and 20long worth Quinn in QT.

I'll probably keep my fav baby :idont

They are so cute, Aubz! You definitely need to keep one :)

One big tank would be a good idea. Sometimes I miss the 125 and the options that it gave me. I really wish that I could have gone with a 75 instead of a 55.

They are so cute, Aubz! You definitely need to keep one :)

One big tank would be a good idea. Sometimes I miss the 125 and the options that it gave me. I really wish that I could have gone with a 75 instead of a 55.

Hi Mollz :hi

Yeah I NEED a 125 :nana

:whistle