Sign in to follow this  
Rhea

Fertilized Eggs Microscope Findings

56 posts in this topic

Those videos are soooo cool! :clapping:

You have a ton of fry! :o Wow! :nana

Yes haha, I have a ton... but each day I find one or two dead due to cannibalism.

You are such a goldfish scientist! Cool videos!

Ohh thank you ^^!!!

ohmygoodness your thread is amazing !!! i will definitely be referencing this many times in the coming days :D
i am amazed by how many fry you have !! :thud

ohmygoodness your thread is amazing !!! i will definitely be referencing this many times in the coming days :D

i am amazed by how many fry you have !! :thud

I'm glad that you can use it and helps you :). I have so many because of 2 hand-spawnings, but by the natural way they tend to be less ^^.

Just saw this thread Rhea, it's awesome and I could have used this information to save me a lot of worrying in the beginning. Keep it up!

Just saw this thread Rhea, it's awesome and I could have used this information to save me a lot of worrying in the beginning. Keep it up!

Thank you ^^! I've also had many worries at first and thought it was a good idea to share all this. I'll try to post the evolution of my cuties, since they are already over a month old. If you have any other doubt that I could solve, just make a post :D.

**NOTE: all the videos work perfectly (I've not removed any from photobucket) but you need to click on the photobucket message and it will take you to the video :).

ON Updates: Actually I have been extremely busy and got few problems with my little ones, because they haven't grown as much as I wanted them to. But truth be told, I had some feeding problems such that I had to switch to spiruline and commercial food (which obviously they didn't like that much).