Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Sign in to follow this  
GreenTea

2014 Goals

22 posts in this topic

What are your goals for this year?

Mine are the blue butterfly telescopes, black ranchu, lavender raunchy, and calico ranchu. Think my crown pearlscales are too young..

I want to upgrade to a tank big enough to get at least one more fish. And I want to take my time on deciding which one. I'd love to go to a really cool fish shop that is a few hours away and choose someone

My goal is to finally order my 6x2x2 and NOT allow myself to buy anymore fish :rofl

Hi Niki,

Good to see you back! How have you been. :)

My goal, fish-wise, is just to have happy and healthy fish. There is no plan to get more fish, or to breed. :)

I plan to prep my black ranchu for next years spawn :) in the meantime I will look for more tanks on CL to upgrade my setup more.

Could it be? She's back?!

Hooray! :D :D :D

My goal is to keep my little friends healthy.

My goal is breeding and also building a collapsible wooden pond. I do not plan on buying any more fish at all.

My plans are to add a few more Ranchu (1svr and 2-3tvr) and build more small ponds this spring. Maybe I'll get some fry! If not it's no big deal. This is purely a hobby so there's no issue if they never spawn. :rofl

My goal is to finally order my 6x2x2 and NOT allow myself to buy anymore fish :rofl

Just completed the first of my goals - tank is now ordered! :D:rofl

Edited by Lis.

My goals are to keep my fish happy and healthy, set up an outdoor patio pond for this summer- and do a major tank upgrade when I move into a new apartment :D

Pond!!! I plan to set up a pond on my deck so my fish can enjoy the sunshine :D

Great thread idea! :thumbup2:

My goals are - finish all the initial setup stuff with what I have now (qt with 1 fish, 29 gallon cycling).

Then (or off to the side, just depends on timing) get a larger tank, somewhere between 55-80 gallons. This involves work on the stand I found for it and researching and acquiring all the right filers, etc. No big deal right? :) So that ultimately I have room for 3-4 fish, Fantail / Oranda / Black Moor.

My favorite fish right now is RG 1070, isn't she so pretty? But I don't expect to have the budget for her with all the tank setup, so someone from here should have her so I can see pics. :)

She reminds me of Lucille Ball. :teehee

1070c.JPG

Great thread idea! :thumbup2:

My goals are - finish all the initial setup stuff with what I have now (qt with 1 fish, 29 gallon cycling).

Then (or off to the side, just depends on timing) get a larger tank, somewhere between 55-80 gallons. This involves work on the stand I found for it and researching and acquiring all the right filers, etc. No big deal right? :) So that ultimately I have room for 3-4 fish, Fantail / Oranda / Black Moor.

My favorite fish right now is RG 1070, isn't she so pretty? But I don't expect to have the budget for her with all the tank setup, so someone from here should have her so I can see pics. :)

She reminds me of Lucille Ball. :teehee

1070c.JPG

Oh my gosh, she's so cute! My thought was that if she were mine I'd call her Lucy, then I finished reading your post! Glad I'm not the only one.

My goals are to upgrade Peaches and Aten to a 45-55g corner tank, get denser plantings in both goldfish tanks (either by propagation or purchase) and otherwise just to keep everyone happy and healthy.

Hi Niki! Vaguely, I plan to install a mini-pond in my 'side yard' the warmest place on the property. Inside, I'm still slowly working on my dirted guppy tank (probably should post some pics).

Hi Niki! Vaguely, I plan to install a mini-pond in my 'side yard' the warmest place on the property. Inside, I'm still slowly working on my dirted guppy tank (probably should post some pics).

Definitely post some pictures of the dirted guppy tank Susanne! :D I'd love to see it :)

oops, I just saw that this is under the breeding subheading :hide: Didn't mean to crash!

My goal is to sell my 29 gallon set up, my 75 gallon set up, and my 90 gallon tank.

What are your goals for this year?

Mine are the blue butterfly telescopes, black ranchu, lavender raunchy, and calico ranchu. Think my crown pearlscales are too young..

well if mine do breed that would be a cool goal, but not counting on it.....

guys shes asking about breeding goals.. :)

Yeah but its OK :) Yes Shelli I'm back. I needed a break.

It was still fun to hear what everyone has planned though!

Nice to see you too Alex.

My goldfish spawned for the first time this Spring. So, since this is my first time ever raising fry my goal is to keep at leat one alive and raise it! Any more than that will be a bonus.

Plan. Tear down my set up and start over. One tank will become the honeymoon suite, and my new 3ft will be the grow out tank. Yes I am going to have babies! :wub:

Just want to breed nice fish without the health issues.

First stage. Find a nice pair....This could take awhile LOL

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

Edited by LouiseAnn