Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Sign in to follow this  
4prettyfish

I have an idea for the Forum

36 posts in this topic

Awe. :) How cute.

Koko,

I didn't even notice that you made a New Fish Arrival topic until I saw it in somebody's thread a little while ago.

I went to it, and very cool.

Thank you for doing this. :)

Tyler got a job, Cheryl? What is she doing? Peter just started his first job. He will be picking up garbage at the zoo. He came home from his orientation repeating zoo facts.

Susanne, Congrats to Peter getting his first job. :) That's exciting. What a fun place to work at, the Zoo. How far away is it to your home? Our Zoo is about an Hour away. (Maybe a bit further) Have people stopped him and asked for assistance of where something is at?

Taylor has a job at a Semi, assistant and retired living apartment complex for Seniors. It's a really nice building that houses 62 units/apartments. The meals are included in the rent and Taylor waitresses some of the tables in the dining room. Her first day she worked the dinner hour and was responsible for only 2 tables. It was too easy for her so they gave her three and then it was four tables by the end of the evening. haha The next evening she worked 7 tables right away. They all said to her, You look like you've been here for 6 months already. I was very proud of her.

Taylor has been volunteering at this place on Saturday's when she can for a couple of years now. She sets up the Bingo table and calls out the numbers for residents that want to play in the afternoon. She's done the arts and crafts and cooking classes also. Just about everyone knows her because my Mom has been living there for a few years now. My Mom is getting up there in age and was having a hard time living alone and didn't want to be dependent on us kids and live with one of her 4 kids. (me included) The Chef was thrilled to have Taylor once she turned 16. It's just a part time job on weekends for a few hours and maybe on some Fridays for now. I told her School needs to be Number One and not interfere with homework.

How's Peter liking his Job?

Thats an awesome idea!!

Thank you. :)

Koko has it up. Go to quarantine and click on it. You'll see, New Fish Arrival. :)

If members remember this now.......it will be fast and easy to look up all the new fish that people had purchased.

Yay! Must check it out!! (I wonder if anyone's there yet?)

A couple of members, I think. :)

You have to go to quarantine and click on that. You'll now see the "new fish arrival"
It was originally put there because we all quarantine our fish and like to take photo's of our new fish. But now that I think of it, not everyone will post in the qt section if they already know what to do or not having an issue.

Koko: I'm wondering if this is a good spot for this now. If members don't know where this is they aren't going to find it unless you post in the qt section.

Can New fish arrival just be next to the quarantine thread where it is visual along with all the others?

You have to go to quarantine and click on that. You'll now see the "new fish arrival"

It was originally put there because we all quarantine our fish and like to take photo's of our new fish. But now that I think of it, not everyone will post in the qt section if they already know what to do or not having an issue.

Koko: I'm wondering if this is a good spot for this now. If members don't know where this is they aren't going to find it unless you post in the qt section.

Can New fish arrival just be next to the quarantine thread where it is visual along with all the others?

ok i moved it out.....if this doesnt work maybe cause its to much like the goldfish photo section hun :idont