Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pearlscaleperfect

NJ Goldfish Show/Club Interest Topic

Hello fellow New Jersians! I have decided after much internal debate to consider forming a very loose goldfish society for our lovely state as well as holding a small informal show this summer. It would likely be at my house in my backyard and you're welcome to bring a fish (or five) to participate in the show. There would be tons of other fun things we could do as a club (aquarium trip, visit ECR perhaps, beach day, etc!) But this topic is to mainly see if there is any interest for such a thing! I have lots of big ideas but unfortunately would need a member base to participate with :rofl Also Mods feel free to move this if you feel it is in the wrong section, I have no clue where it would go.

This would be awesome, MK!!!! :nana:D

What a cool idea! :)

That would be very awesome!!!

OMG THIS SOUNDS AMAZING !!!!!
Me and the bf are in !!!! :D
I shall force him to log in today and post in this :rofl

......obviously this means he and i need more goldfish so we can bring them to the show :whistle

zomg zomg zomggggg
i love the idea of trips !!
we can go to all the local aquariums :D
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sooooo exciteddddd :nana :nana :nana

Very cool.

....so just realized i read this on my birthday, this is probably one of the most awesome bday presents ever !
I really hope we can do this you guys, it'd be awesome to have fellow kokonuts to do things with !!
and a visit to ECR would be massively EPIC !!!

:happydance
*just a little excited about this*

Edited by Elisa

Sounds good. I have 2 kids, so attending trips and such may be tough. My wife and kids do not like the aquarium, so I would love to go with some people that would appreciate it :)

....so just realized i read this on my birthday, this is probably one of the most awesome bday presents ever !

I really hope we can do this you guys, it'd be awesome to have fellow kokonuts to do things with !!

Happy Birthday!! :birth:happyb

I'd go when I'm in the area! :D

Happy Birthday, Elisa!

Have a wonderful day! :)

Happy birthday Elisa!! :nana

I would definitely be interested in this.

thanks for the birthday wishes :happydance:nana:D

Whereabouts are you? :)

MAN! I wish I lived closer... you New Jersey peeps get to have all the fun :teehee

Happy birthday :D:happyb

Exit 12 off the turnpike.

Exit 12 off the turnpike.

You're just a bit north of us! :)

MAN! I wish I lived closer... you New Jersey peeps get to have all the fun :teehee

Thanks Allie !! I actually just got back from dinner with my family (we went for sushi)- and we all had mochi for dessert :rofl

-----and oh no !! you must come and join our new jersey clan !!! or we can all do a california trip :teehee

haha amoonklein next time I'm in the bay area we can meet up! I have relatives down near Monterrey (in the watsonville area) but san fran is by far my favorite place to visit so it's always on the itinerary. I'm glad to see so many people are interested! Does everyone have a FB? I could make a group for us on there. I'm south of everyone else here I think so I will keep travel times in mind when planning things. But for something like a show having it somewhere thats fairly large and free is a good idea, as long as everyone doesn't mind a drive south. but hey, it's more rural down here anyway :P:rofl

haha amoonklein next time I'm in the bay area we can meet up! I have relatives down near Monterrey (in the watsonville area) but san fran is by far my favorite place to visit so it's always on the itinerary. I'm glad to see so many people are interested! Does everyone have a FB? I could make a group for us on there. I'm south of everyone else here I think so I will keep travel times in mind when planning things. But for something like a show having it somewhere thats fairly large and free is a good idea, as long as everyone doesn't mind a drive south. but hey, it's more rural down here anyway :P:rofl

I'm old. No FB :D I suppose I could always make one if that is the way we would all keep in touch.

Yeah! I'm about 30(ish) minutes east of San Francisco (pretty close to Walnut Creek) :) In the meantime, I can live vicariously through you guys and your goldfish show!

I totally have FB :D We could make a koko's group page!!!!

We have a Kokos page! :D

Yes, there is a kokosgoldfish page (and I have totally "liked" it), but it isn't interactive like a group page would be... where we can all join the group. I think that would be kinda cool too!

Yes, there is a kokosgoldfish page (and I have totally "liked" it), but it isn't interactive like a group page would be... where we can all join the group. I think that would be kinda cool too!

Ally, since koko is active on the FB page. Reach out to her with suggestions! :)