Pic of the week

Pic of the week poll #14
Sign in to follow this  
Anna-Katharina Parsons

Ordering plants online

9 posts in this topic

My fellow Brita. I was wondering whether any of you had some advice on ordering plants online. Is there any good British place that sells them online?

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Not British but... I have ordered anubias on ebay and they arrived undisturbed by cold or customs.

Aqua essentials has lovely plants :) otherwise, if you want to get a selection that is much cheaper, try ebay :) I've bought a selection of 100 plants (some stem plants) for around £20. Just make sure you disinfect them before you put them in your tank :)

Hi guys thanks for the advice. I've actually looked at aquaessentials and like what they have. You never know how it arrives though lol. I will have a browse through eBay too.

I've bought plants from aqua essentials before and they really are great quality. The plants I received were much bigger than I expected them to be.

That's what I might do then. I want a good product. And my local fisshop doesn't have much.

But I think I will wait until the end of the prazi treatment.

Or are there plants that are ok with salt?

Aqua essentials has lovely plants :) otherwise, if you want to get a selection that is much cheaper, try ebay :) I've bought a selection of 100 plants (some stem plants) for around £20. Just make sure you disinfect them before you put them in your tank :)

How do you disinfect plants? Thanks*

A quick site search will often find you information like this. :)

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/aquatic-plants/how-to-disinfect-your-plants-r262

A quick site search will often find you information like this. :)

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/aquatic-plants/how-to-disinfect-your-plants-r262

Thanks. i'll search before i ask next time....