Kokos Goldfish Forum
Sign in to follow this  
chicotyson99

A bit of justice!

unyzuge6.jpg

Saw this earlier today and i had to put it up here , what do you think of this ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

It'd be better if the photo was actually that of a goldfish rather than a parrot cichlid :rofl but I'm glad they're making a point that doing that to a goldfish is not acceptable

Edited by Lis.

It'd be better if the photo was actually that of a goldfish rather than a parrot cichlid :rofl but I'm glad they're making a point that doing that to a goldfish is not acceptable

Agreed.

Hahaha I was thinking the same thing!

This is the first time I've heard of people actually drinking goldfish though. Sounds awful... and uncomfortable!

Glad it has been banned!

Hah! That was my first though when I saw the picture..... Um that's not a goldfish lol

It used to be a big thing in clubs n pubs for the many drunkin idiots. .

Was meant to be the next craze from the tequila worm.

I was beginning to wonder what was next? Skull a jug of vodka and devour a live cat??

Just goes to show how much alcohol dumbs the senses. Cos im sure nobody in their right mind that is sobor would consider eating/drinking a live goldfish..

People are dumb.

It was huge in ireland , sadly 3 teenagers have died from neknominatipns here

Neknominations**

I had to look it up. I wasn't quite sure that "drinking goldfish" literally meant "drinking goldfish"!!! I agree that that is terrible, and I'm glad that they are reminding people of its illegality.

Sign in to follow this  

Photo of the week winner!

Pic of the week poll #18